Important Story Update

Hey, Disney fans!
I know this story has been on quite the hiatus for a while, and I apologise for that because I know there are so many of you that adore this story!

Also, I thought I'd let you know on all my plans for where the story's adventures are going and when.

So, remember the big vote of whether or not Varian and Y/n should stay in Corona? Well, at the time, most people wanted them to leave and for the moonstone to be grabbed by Y/n. But now, I've noticed a lot more fans want the opposite. Luckily, I've come up with solutions for both choices.

⚠️ Story Spoiler Warning ⚠️

Okay, so here is how their season two adventures will end - Y/n will grab the moonstone. But I think she'll have pretty justifiable reasons, that I sincerely hope you guys won't hate too much.

Being the youngest, Y/n obviously feels like there's only enough room in the spotlight for Rapunzel. Plus she's had a lot of comments to put up with, including her father and her sister not believing she's old enough to handle herself. But it will be something else that'll push her to her limits.

Also, that leaves me to wonder what Varian will do. One of my ideas was to somehow have Cassandra escort Varian back to Corona before reaching the moonstone but that seems a little too unlikely.

Either way, the beginning part of 'Crossing the Line' will start with Y/n separating from the others out of fear of possibly hurting them with her newfound moonstone abilities. But Rapunzel attempts to resolve things with her little sister, only to unintentionally make things so much worse..

With that plotline out of the way, here is my solution for the fans who desperately wanted Varian and Y/n to stay in Corona.

I'm thinking after I've finished the season three storyline of Y/n's moonstone plotline, I begin an alternate set of chapters that restarts at the end of season one - at the end of Varian's first villain arc.

So basically, it'll be of Y/n hugging Rapunzel and their friends goodbye before they set off on their season two adventures. Then, there will be chapters on how Varian and Y/n attempt to reconcile and help the young alchemist try and move on from his crimes. However, her plans to help Varian will be foiled by a familiar Saporian.

Following the rest of the seasons, Y/n and Rapunzel will regain Varian's assistance, stop Andrew and eventually stop Cassandra's moonstone plotline.

Also, eventually there will be a Seven Kingdoms spinoff. I will try my best to, at least.

Honest answer - I wish I went with the choice of staying in Corona choice in the first place, but it's too late now. I have to complete it. So that means that Y/n's villain arc will come to fruition.

But how do you guys feel about alternate chapters? I think it's good, and I can't wait! Besides, all readers will get what they want right?

Thank you to all my readers for following along with this story, and it'll continue eventually. First I'm going through the chapters, shortening the chapters or just making slight changes. I hope you enjoy the rest of the story, as soon as it continues! Peace out, girl scouts! ✌️🕊️☮️❤️