🌻 Cassandra v. Eugene 🌻

(Y/n's POV)

[Corona Castle, My Bedroom, Morning]I woke up, bright and early to be greeted by the sun peeking through my long, blue curtains, lighting up my entire room with its heavenly glow

I woke up, bright and early to be greeted by the sun peeking through my long, blue curtains, lighting up my entire room with its heavenly glow.

Before breakfast, I decide to open up my chemistry set from auntie Willow and have a go at some of the experiments inside. "Okay, Bucky. Lemonade is obviously acidic, so.. according to this book, by combining the alkalinity from these flowers' barley grass.." I explain, taking my bouquet of flowers out of my small, ceramic vase. Bucky carefully moves the vase to the back of my dresser with his tail, then gives me a thumbs up, to continue.

"With this rock salt, it should.." I tell Bucky, crossing my fingers. "..stop the stain's adhesion and clean my dress, before Cassie sees and reminds me of the importance of 'Royal Gown Cleanliness'." I continue, air quoting with my fingers.

After letting the flowers drip onto the lemonade stain on my dress, I open up the small salt shaker with the rock salt inside of it and hold it carefully over the dress. "Fingers crossed, Bucky.." I say, with a deep breath. Bucky does cross his fingers.

"FITZHERBERT!!"

Startled, I accidentally drop the salt shaker onto the floor. This causes rock salt to spill onto my carpet. "Uh-oh.." I panic, before letting out a quiet sigh of defeat. "..now I have to clean that up, too."

Bucky covers his ears with his tail, as we hear more yelling from outside my bedroom. "Cassandra and Eugene are fighting again?" I ask Bucky, who instantly nods. I sigh again. "Let's go find out." I say, then head out with Bucky on my shoulder.

"I don't know what you're so upset about! Oh, wait. Know was the wrong choice of words. I meant, I don't care what you're so upset about." I hear Eugene remark, as I leave my bedroom

Rapunzel sighs deeply. "Hey, guys! Everything okay? I couldn't help but overhear-" She tells them, with a smile. "You and me both, sis." I agree, before giving my older sister our usual morning hug.

"Not only did you take my halberd without asking, you got your disgusting hair all over it!" Cassandra yells at Eugene. "Yep. You were right, Bucky." I confirm, as Rapunzel and I stand by her bedroom door. Bucky nods, crossing his little arms while Pascal, who is on Rapunzel's shoulder, covers his ears to block out the unnecessary arguing.

"How dare you! First of all, I did not touch your halberd. Second of all, what is a halberd?" Eugene asks. Cassie holds up the halberd, a tall axe, to show Eugene. "Oh! Oh, a halberd. Okay, fine, you got me. But check out this shave. Smooth as a baby's bottom." He points out, while feeling his jaw to confirm to Cassie, Rapunzel and I that he really did use a blunt weapon to shave his facial hair with.