🍬 Meeting Vanellope 🍬

~I recently watched Ralph Breaks the Internet and wanted to give this idea a try

~I recently watched Ralph Breaks the Internet and wanted to give this idea a try. If the Disney princesses, including Rapunzel AND her little sister, met Vanellope Von Schweetz at Oh My Disney
I hope you like it!~

Vanellope Von Schweetz, a young candy-haired black-haired girl from a candy-themed racing game is seen running through Oh My Disney, the website for all believers and lovers of Disney's magic. On the run from the guards, which are Storm Trooper's, Vanellope wisely uses her superpower (her ability to glitch through places) and she winds up in the dressing room of the Disney Princesses.

Snow White, a fourteen year old black-haired princess, smiles up at one of her many bird friends, who flies down and sits on her index finger.

Cinderella, a blonde-haired nineteen year old princess helps Pocahontas, a black-haired eighteen year old princess, do her hair, with a pink flower.

Aurora, a blonde-haired sixteen year old princess, naps peacefully on a turquoise sofa in the large dressing room. Ariel, a red-haired sixteen year old princess, brushes her beautiful hair with a dinglehopper, which is actually just a fork.

Belle, a brown-haired seventeen year old princess, quietly reads one of her favourite books on a small pink seat. Jasmine, a black-haired fifteen year old princess sniffs a lotus flower given to her by her daring boyfriend, sitting on their flying carpet.

Mulan, a black-haired sixteen year old princess, sits by a window, having a conversation with an equally brave sixteen year old princess who stands beside her - the red-haired, curly-haired Merida.

Tiana, a black-haired nineteen year old princess, stands by another window in her elegant green gown. Rapunzel, the golden-haired eighteen year old princess with seventy feet of hair, is busy painting on a wall. The other princesses don't mind when Rapunzel decorates the room with her artistic talents, because she's a natural!

Y/n, the brown-haired, golden-streaked thirteen year old princess, the little sister of Rapunzel, sits on a small pink seat beside older sister, having a conversation with her, while tuning her guitar.