🌻 Attila The Bun 🌻

[In Corona Village]
"Nothing makes me happier than a dream come true!" Rapunzel says, smiling as she stands near the red ribbon, ready to cut it with scissors.

It's a wonderful day, for the princesses! And for Attila, the pub thug who bakes delicious cupcakes! It's the grand opening of his new bakery! Despite wearing a mask, Y/n knows Attila is beaming. It's been his dream for as long as he can remember. Giving treats to one and all, sharing his love of sweets and everybody that Attila knows is there.

 Giving treats to one and all, sharing his love of sweets and everybody that Attila knows is there

"Especially when that dream belongs to a dear friend, like Attila. So let me be the first to welcome.. Attila the Bun Bakery.. to Corona!" Rapunzel says, then cuts the long red ribbon with the scissors.

Rapunzel cuts the ribbon, but nothing happens. Nobody else is there, except for the Snuggly Duckling gang, Cassandra, Eugene, Y/n and Rapunzel - Varian couldn't make it, unfortunately.

Attila doesn't seem to care though, as he pulls out the speech that Y/n and Rapunzel helped him plan the night before. "Ahem. My mom always said that you can only get what you want out of life, by using the three C's: Crime, Carnage and Crime." He says. "I don't remember that part.." Y/n whispers, to Rapunzel. The older sister shrugs, with a smile.

"But thanks to Rapunzel, and her dear sister Y/n, who helped make all this possible.. I've learned there's a fourth C: Kindness." Attila continues. "Aw.." Y/n says, as she and Rapunzel smile at the skilled baker while his thug friends cheer.

"Uh.. 'Kindness' doesn't start with-" Cassandra points out, but Eugene shakes his head at her.

"Now, who wants a treat?" Attila asks, holding a large plate of cupcakes that are laced with pink icing, topped with bimberries. "I do!" Y/n says eagerly, raising her hand with a smile. Attila hands the youngest princess a cupcake, and she pays him.

"You know I love the cupcakes you bake! They're even better than the chef's, in the castle." Y/n says, then her eyes widen. "But don't tell him I said that." She whispers. "You're secret is safe with me, Little Princess." Attila assures the smiling fourteen year old, as Rapunzel steps forward. "One bimberry butternut, please." Rapunzel requests with a smile, taking a cupcake and paying Attila.

The rest of the thugs hurry over for cupcakes, but Attila stops them. "Hey, hey. Guys, come on. You've gotta pay for those, you know. I'm running a legitimate business, here." He tells his thug friends.

Not having any money, Big Nose puts his cupcake back on the plate, uneaten. Attila then turns to Hook Foot. "Hey! You know I'm good for it, right?" He asks, with a grin. Attila's dark grumble makes him and Vladimir return their cupcakes, uneaten.

"I want a cookie and a croissant and a baumkuchen and a muffin, and-" A little boy tells his parents, as they walk down the path together. Attila turns his attention to them and walks over, to be friendly as he holds out his plate of cupcakes.