👑 A Golden Coronation 👑

"This is the story of how I died

"This is the story of how I died.. and went to heaven! Okay, so the kingdom of Corona, to be exact, but hey, let's not get hung up on semantics. Once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens- you know what? I'm just gonna give you the rapid-fire shorthand here. The sundrop created a golden flower with healing powers, creepy, old, Mother Gothel sang a song to said flower to regain her youth." Eugene recaps.

"Yada, yada, yada, the queen got sick, flower healed queen, queen gave birth to Rapunzel, who was born with the flower's magical healing powers, and everything was all flying lanterns and cheering subjects, until.. Gothel stole the princess and kept her locked in a tower for eighteen long years. Then the princess was rescued by her sweet little sister, Princess Y/n, who has a small strand of gold in her hair, courtesy of the excess remains of said magic flower, and a dashing, steely-eyed, suave, smoldering, devilishly charming rogue. Now, some people might have called him a thief, but I always preferred the term "misunderstood good guy." You see, it wasn't always easy for young Eugene. Raised as an orphan on the rough streets of-" Eugene says. "Hey, Eugene. Focus." Rapunzel tells her boyfriend.

"Huh? Oh, right. Sorry. So, the beautiful young maiden, that's you, the sweet younger princess, that's Y/n, and the handsome rogue, that's me, made a deal. We followed some lanterns, Y/n and I saved you from Gothel, you saved Y/n from.. death, she saved me the exact same way and then you got arguably the world's most overly dramatic haircut. And then-" Eugene says.

"And then my long-lost sister, Rapunzel, was reunited with our family!" Y/n finishes. "But that is where our new story began. Six months had passed, Y/n and I were loving life inside the kingdom of Corona, and my coronation to officially become Princess had finally come." Rapunzel adds.

"We all had a few surprises that day. Didn't we, Sunshine, Kiddo?" Eugene asks the princess sisters. Pascal and Bucky, Rapunzel's chameleon friend and Y/n's squirrel friend, snickered. "Laugh it up, frog and chipmunk." Eugene remarks.

"Now, I know what you're all thinking. Yes, Eugene and I did get married. But make no mistake, getting to the wedding day and our happily ever after would be the biggest adventure we would ever face." Rapunzel points out, with certainty laced in her tone. "Oh, that's good." Eugene comments.

[In The Forest, Daytime]
"They're gaining on us." Rapunzel panics. She, Eugene and Y/n ride through the large forest on horses - Eugene has Maximus and Y/n and Rapunzel have Fidella, a brown female horse.

Rapunzel's hair is also still brown now, thanks to Eugene giving her the overly dramatic haircut. "Uh-oh! There's more of them, now!" Y/n notices, after turning around and looking behind her. Upon Fidella, she is sitting just behind her older sister.

 Upon Fidella, she is sitting just behind her older sister