🌻 The Return of Strongbow 🌻

(No One's POV)

[Eight Years Ago, Winter]
It was a beautiful winter. The trees had all shed their coats of leaves and replaced them with glowing sleeves of bright, fluffy now that was also blanketed across the ground. Grey, misty clouds covered the skies, sheltering all of the fluffy, white snow from the sun's harsh rays. Two carriages were being escorted by four horses, across quite a long pathway at the top of a very high cliff.

An unconscious body was seen on the floor by the carriages as they came by. The carriages stopped as two men from the first carriage came to investigate. "Oh, my!" The first man commented, as he looked at the unconscious body in shock.

Meanwhile, an arrow on a rope was fired into a tree above the men and it got stuck in the tree trunk. Zip lining across the rope was a tall masked thief with dark skin and Eugene, who was obviously known as Flynn Rider in his thieving days.

Flynn/Eugene landed on top of the second carriage, while the taller thief landed on the one in front of him. The thief then made a cawing sound to alert the unconscious body, who was actually a thief too. The body sat up to reveal a red-haired man with a black eye, who punched the two innocent men in front of him. They both got knocked unconscious as the thief chuckled.

"Hands up! This is a holdup." The tall thief told a man and woman in the first carriage. Then, he paused when he noticed a caviar-covered cracker in the woman's hand. "Whoa! What's that.on the cracker? Caviar?" He asks, with a grin.

The red-haired thief released three of the horses on the carriages, and rode on the first one. "Come on! Throw it here!" He told the tall thief, who was holding a bag full of loot. He chucked the loot to the red-haired thief on the horse, who rode away.

Meanwhile, Flynn/Eugene opened the door to the second carriage. Inside was a woman beside a six year old little girl, who cuddled up to the woman, her mother. Like most little girls would be in such an ordeal, she was understandably frightened.

"Ooh! May I?" Flynn/Eugene asked, when he noticed the mother's shiny purple ring. Then, he quickly snatched it. "Enchanté." He quipped, smugly. Before he could search for any treasures the little girl may have had, her mother was quick to shield her protectively and then whack the thief upon the snowy ground with her book.

The red-haired thief on the horse immediately rode by Flynn/Eugene, and snatched the ring from him. "Ha! Sorry, fellas! Baron's orders!" He retorted, before he rode away on the horse. "Aw, come on! That double-crossing Baron! Nobody takes other people's stuff away from us, and gets away with it! Nobody!" The tall thief stated, as he pulled his mask off with a frustrated expression.

"Forget it. We'll get him later. We've got bigger problems at the moment." Flynn/Eugene pointed out, taking his mask off as royal guards rode towards them, armed with crossbows. The two thieves ran and hid behind a boulder.

 The two thieves ran and hid behind a boulder