🌻 Max's Enemy 🌻

(No One's POV)

[In Corona Village]
"Mommy, look who it is!" A boy exclaims, excitedly. Everybody turns to what the boy points at, and cheers. It's Corona's favourite male horse.. Maximus!

Everybody cheers as Maximus trots down through the village, soaking up all of the attention proudly.

Maximus stops by the sweetshop, where he is greeted by Uncle Monty, who shows him an orange candy horse in the shape of him. "Pretty good likeness, huh? Well, if it isn't everyone's favorite example of equine excellence. Good morning, Maximus." Uncle Monty greets.

"It's Max!" A boy says, excitedly. Uncle Monty hands the boy the Max-shaped candy and he takes it. "All right!" He states, licking it gleefully.

Uncle Monty winks to Maximus, provide that the horse-shaped candy is a good idea. Maximus winks back. "Ooh, Maxie, lookin' spry and svelte today!" Hook Foot comments, as he and the other pub thugs wave to him while Pete and Stan salute. Maximus returns this, saluting back to them.

Rapunzel chuckles, approaching the white horse as everybody cheers for him. "Max, if this were a popularity contest, you would come in first place." She comments. "Or at least a close second. But I gotta say, Max, that mane is lookin' great." Eugene says, making Maximus neigh proudly. "And that's comin' from someone who knows good hair." Eugene adds.

"Well, it's all for a good cause. I've heard that he's got an important assignment coming up. Pulling the armored cart to the depository, right Maximus?" Y/n asks. Maximus nods to confirm.

"Wow! The depository!" Lance chuckles, approaching them

"Wow! The depository!" Lance chuckles, approaching them. "Where they keep all the kingdom's money! Hey, didn't we try to rob that place once?" Lance asks Eugene quietly, leaning over to him. "You know, I don't have any specific recollections, but if it's a place with money, I'm gonna go with yes." Eugene answers. Lance nods.

"Stop! Thief!" A woman cries. This gains Maximus' attention, while the pub thugs immediately raise their hands in the air. "Look! There!" Rapunzel tells Maximus. A thief, called Dwayne, sees them and runs. "Max? You know what to do." Rapunzel says.

Maximus narrows his eyebrows and hurries after Dwayne at full speed, but before the white horse manages to catch the thief, a black horse speeds ahead and seizes the villain first.

Stopping in his tracks, Maximus glances at this tall black horse who proudly whinnies on his hind legs. A little girl gasps, impressed, and the black horse winks at her. Maximus raises an eyebrow as everybody applauds this new horse.

Maximus then stands beside this black horse, neighing for his own attention as Y/n, Rapunzel, Eugene, Lance and the others run up to the horses, impressed and amazed. The black horse then tosses the thief to Eugene and Lance, who manage to catch the stolen purse and him.

"Brilliantly done! I have never seen such an impressive horse." The Captain praises the black horse. Maximus' eyes widen, stunned by what he just heard. Then he frowns. Y/n looks confused, too. Maximus is an impressive horse!