🌻 Rapunzel's Enemy 🌻

Another wonderful day begins in the glorious kingdom of Corona, as the sun stretches it's golden arms over the mountains, and smiles down upon the people who patiently crowd in front of the towering castle - for this is no ordinary day in the king...

Another wonderful day begins in the glorious kingdom of Corona, as the sun stretches it's golden arms over the mountains, and smiles down upon the people who patiently crowd in front of the towering castle - for this is no ordinary day in the kingdom of Corona. It's the five hundredth anniversary of the Good Will Gopher Grab!

"We have much to celebrate during this year's Good Will Gopher Grab. Not only is this the five hundredth anniversary, but we commemorate this, Princess Rapunzel's very first festival." King Frederic declares and everyone applauds.

The Good Will Gopher Grab is Rapunzel's first festival, ever! Y/n is used to festivals, since she's lived in the kingdom for over fourteen years. Holiday celebrations, festivals, parades, the whole nine yards. "To mark this joyous event, our Princess Rapunzel has redesigned the Gopher Grab seal of goodwill." Frederic states, nodding to the proudly smiling Rapunzel. Y/n smiles at her older sister, holding her hand. The newly decorated seal is then revealed and the crowd loves it.

Y/n scans across the audience and then she frowns, disappointed to not see Varian in the audience. His father, Quirin, still isn't pleased about what happened. Even though the village of Old Corona is being rebuilt as we speak, he was still punished.

 Even though the village of Old Corona is being rebuilt as we speak, he was still punished

"Are you okay?" Rapunzel whispers, to Y/n. She nods with a little smile, although she frowns inside.

"Ladies and gentlemen of Corona, Princess Rapunzel and Princess Y/n." Frederic introduces, proudly. The Coronian princesses lock arms together, as they both step forward and greet their subjects. "Thank you so much. Aw! You're all too kind." Rapunzel says, as Y/n waves with a smile.

"Boo!"

Frederic and Y/n share confused looks, but Rapunzel remains oblivious to the insult. "And a boo to you too, sir!" She replies, with a smile.

[A Little Later, In Town]
Y/n, Rapunzel and Eugene are walking through the town, greeting people as they kindly welcome them. Their father has, indeed, been more lenient with the girls and has trusted that they are capable of exploring through town and Old Corona village without a small army of royal guards by their side.