🌻 The Wrath of Ruthless Ruth 🌻

[In Rapunzel's Bedroom]
It's very dark and gloomy in the usually bright and sunny kingdom of Corona. Frederic opens the door to Rapunzel's bedroom, with two paintings in his hands, hoping to get Rapunzel's opinions on them.

"Rapunzel! Rapunzel, which of these should we mount in the main hall? This one says, 'He's all business' whereas this one I feel says, 'Stern yet approachable'. What do you think?" Frederic asks, holding the two paintings that look exactly the same, but Rapunzel isn't in her bedroom.

Frederic hums, hugging the paintings to his chest, before looking around Rapunzel's bedroom. He approaches her desk, which her journal is open, opened by the wind with the pages fluttering.

Curious, Frederic looks at the page of Rapunzel's painting of their family and smiles. Then he turns the page, with a *Flip* He raised his eyebrows, shocked by the journal painting of Rapunzel and Eugene managing to save themselves with her hair, when Varian's hot water invention exploded.

Frederic decides to look through Rapunzel's other journal paintings. *Flip* Rapunzel and Y/n, from when they entered the Challenge of the Brave. Rapunzel painted a picture of her and her little sister, running from Wreck Marauder.

*Flip* The face-off against Andrew. Rapunzel painted a picture of herself dangling from the Saporian hot air balloon by her hair. In the painting, Eugene reaches out to her, standing in the basket, Andrew and Cassandra battle it out and Varian stands in front of Y/n protectively, while the youngest princess holds Herz Der Sonne's book.

[In The Meeting Room]
Frederic's eyes widened. The journal entries still haunt him during his meeting with the Captain of the guards. "You'd like to tighten security for the princesses, your Majesty?" He asks the king.

"Discreetly tighten, Captain? Though they are keeping their promises to stay within the walls of Corona, I fear Rapunzel and Y/n have been demonstrating a knack for.. getting into trouble." Frederic informs him. The Captain bows in understanding.

(Y/n's POV)

[Later]
I walk out of Uncle Monty's and Attila's shop, having just bought a cupcake. I smell the creamy icing and takes a bite - delicious, as always!

 I smell the creamy icing and takes a bite - delicious, as always!

A strange whispering then encourages me to turn around. I can't quite see who it is, but I swear it's somebody. They then disappear around a corner.

"You saw that too. Right, Bucky?" I ask. My grey squirrel friend squints his eyes, then nods. "Let's go into the bookshop. We haven't been there for a while." I tell him. The bookshop is my favourite shop in the village. Other than the sweetshop.

Bucky gestures with his hands, like pocket watch, telling me that we've been gone from the castle for a while. "I know, Mommy said be back by lunchtime. She understands." I say, then sigh. "It's my dad, I'm worried of.." I admit.