🌕 Crashing a Wedding 🌕

"Somebody somewhere has to know who took Y/n and Eugene." Rapunzel points out, holding a 'Wanted' poster of Eugene.. with his real nose, because thank goodness Y/n brought some of Varian's Flynn Rider books along for him.

"We'll cover more ground if we split up." Rapunzel says, handing a poster to Varian, who still has cuffed wrists. "I'm surprised you're trusting me to walk around on my own.. I know I sure wouldn't." He states. "Well, Y/n would.." Rapunzel replies.

Cassandra then chuckles dryly. "I don't think so." She states, taking the poster from him and handing it to Maximus, before the dragging the young alchemist towards her and Rapunzel. She obviously still doesn't trust him.

"My hands are chained together!" Varian reminds them. "Uh-huh, that proves you won't do anything. But who says that'll stop you? Oh, and thanks for helping us out with Weirdo(!) It's like you're back to your dorky self(!)" Cassandra remarks.

Varian glares at the no-longer Lady-in-waiting indignantly, and Rapunzel gently pushes the two away from each other. "Like you said, there's nothing he could've done. I'm sure he would've done something, if his hands were free." She tells Cassandra, tentatively. The scoff and eye roll from the young alchemist proves otherwise.

They ask everybody they run into, desperately asking if they've seen either two former thieves, a young princess or a small, white-bearded thug. But, to their dismay, they unfortunately receive 'No's, shrugs, head shakes or laughter.

Varian also narrows his eyebrows at the sight of a 'Wanted' poster hanging on the wall. Of him. Scoffing, he takes it. "Making me look older, so they don't have to admit they were outsmarted by a fourteen year old." He chuckles, dryly.

[A Little While Later]"No one wants to talk!" Hook Foot complains, when he and Maximus join up with Cassandra, Rapunzel and Varian at the arranged meeting spot

"No one wants to talk!" Hook Foot complains, when he and Maximus join up with Cassandra, Rapunzel and Varian at the arranged meeting spot.

Rapunzel groans. "Look, Raps, we've been at this for hours. Maybe we should go back to Corona and send for the cavalry. If we leave now, we can be back in two wee- Oh! You're right! I'm so sorry! Please stop looking at me like that." Cassandra says, then adds in a high pitched voice at the sight of Rapunzel's frustrated glare.

"What's the matter, princess?" A voice asks. Rapunzel's eyes widen and they all turn around to see Vex, the black-haired teenage girl from before, pushing a cart. "Looking for your boyfriend and your ditzy little sister?" She sneers, with a chuckle. Rapunzel and Varian glare at her, furiously.

"YOU!" Rapunzel snaps, then immediately uses her hair to climb up to her. Once they are face to face, she grabs Vex by her shirt threateningly.

"You know something! What do you know? Tell me now, or so help me-" Rapunzel threatens. "I don't need to tell you nothing!" Vex states. The sound of fanfare is then heard and Rapunzel slides down to the ground, to follow where it's coming from. Varian quickly follows, with the others behind.