🌕 Freebird 🌕

Rapunzel sighs softly, as she sits by a tree in a calm mediation. She is, once again, wearing her regular purple princess dress. Taking a deep breath, she opens her eyes. "Do you hear that?" She asks. Everybody, except for Cassandra, takes a deep breath. "That is the sound of peaceful tranquility-" Rapunzel says. "RAPUNZEL!" Cassandra interrupts.

Rapunzel flinches, glancing up at Cassandra who frowns down at her. "Cassie, we were having a peaceful moment.." Y/n sighs.

"I don't care

"I don't care. This was supposed to be a quick bathroom break, not a meditation." Cassandra scolds, as Owl flies down and rests upon her shoulder. "I was multi-tasking." Shorty boasts.
The guys all immediately move away from him.

"Sorry, Cass, but look at this view! I mean, doesn't that just inspire you?" Rapunzel asks, looking at the beautiful view in front of them.

"You know what I find inspiring? Progress. Getting from point 'A' to 'B' without stopping to marvel at every meadow, valley, pond and knoll along the way." Cassandra states, approaching the caravan.

"Look, Cass, I know we have to get to.. wherever these rocks are leading us, but aren't you afraid that if you focus too much on the road ahead, you might miss the fun at your feet?" Rapunzel asks.

Cassandra chuckles. "Don't worry about me, Raps. If I want fun, I know where to find it." She informs Rapunzel. "Oh, yeah? And where would that be? Funeral home?" Lance chuckles.

With a smug smirk, Cassandra approaches Lance and drops a small green bean into his hand. "Hey, what's this for?" He asks, but immediately regrets it when Cassandra whistles and Owl swoops down and attacks Lance, probably for the bean.

Lance shrieks and yells, while trying to fan Owl away. It doesn't work. Y/n bursts into fits of laughter. "See? Fun." Cassandra tells Rapunzel.

[A Few Minutes Later]
Eugene and Lance sit together as Eugene takes control of the horse reins. "You know, that meditation was actually quite relaxing." He admits, leaning against the caravan wall behind them.

Lance nods. "Yeah, I feel relaxed. Nothin' can rattle me." He states confidently, before a caravan wheel rolls over a large rock, knocking the wheel off.

At the sudden jolt, Lance lets out a rather childish scream, which scares and worries everybody in the caravan. Eugene pulls on the reins, making Maximus, Fidella and the caravan skid to a stop.

Rapunzel gasps, as she and Cassandra peek out from a caravan window. "Is everybody okay? I thought I heard a child scream." She tells them.
"It was just Lance." Eugene answers.

"What happened?" Y/n asks, as she and Varian exit from the main caravan door. "The wheel's broken. Don't worry, I can fix it." Eugene replies.

Eugene rolls the wheel over to the caravan, then brushes the dirt off of his gloved hands. "Uh, you want me to attach the wheel? You know, the closest one here to being a certified engineer." Varian states, but Eugene shakes his head. "No need, Goggles. I can do this myself." He replies. Varian scoffs, softly. "Famous last words.." He mutters.