💖 Kingdom Of Corona 💖

[In The Tower]"Why can't I go outside?" Eight year old Rapunzel asks, sadly

[In The Tower]
"Why can't I go outside?" Eight year old Rapunzel asks, sadly. "The outside world is a dangerous place. You must stay here, where you're safe. Do you understand, flower?" Mother Gothel tells her.

~Ten Years Later~

[In Corona Castle]
"Please just tell me about her, Mommy." Y/n, the thirteen year old princess, pleads. "Well.. your older sister has a head full of beautiful golden hair, like this." Arianna says, holding Y/n's hair streak.

[A Few Minutes Later]
"I'm going to do it, Bucky.. I'm going to find my sister." Y/n states, with determination. Bucky, her squirrel friend, looks conflicted about leaving. "It's a sign of why I need to be out there. Maybe, I need to be the one to bring my sister home. Well, I am not going to let her be gone another day." Y/n says.

[At Night, In The Tower]
Rapunzel sits on the balcony with Pascal, her green chameleon friend, frowning sadly. She dreams of one day seeing the floating lights. However, she perks up at the lanterns in the sky. 'Those lights appear every year on my birthday. Only on my birthday. And I can't help but feel like they're.. they're meant for me. I need to see them. And not just from my window.. in person. I have to know what they are.' She thinks, to herself.

[The Next Morning]A trio walk through the forest together - Donald, a duck, Goofy, a dog, and Sora, a human boy that's slightly older than Y/n

[The Next Morning]
A trio walk through the forest together - Donald, a duck, Goofy, a dog, and Sora, a human boy that's slightly older than Y/n. Goofy looks up at the sky, before shielding his eyes from the sun with his hand. "Hm. It sure is a pretty day." He identifies.

Sora stretches his arms towards the sky, before resting his hands on the back of his head while walking. "Yeah, the weather is great. I'd be perfect for a picnic." He agrees. "Why do you think we came here?" Donald asks. "Got me, Donald." Sora answers. "We'll figure it out as we go." Goofy tells them. Donald sighs, tiredly. "Okay.." He replies.

"I'm sure we were brought to this world for some good reason, but can't we sweat it later?" Sora asks Donald and Goofy. "Fine with me, as long as there's no Heartless." Donald states, with certainty.