Vol. 1 Chapter 2.2 - Reflection

After spending some time with Sudou, I realized something. Shoot, I forgot to ask him for his contact information. But I have already reached the dormitory already. Sigh. But, it seemed like I have begun to understand how friends are made. Next time though, I should try and be more assertive.

I'm surprised by the great lengths the school went through to have such a perfect system for its students. No limit to gas and electricity usage, my own room and no adult supervision. Most importantly though, no contact from the outside world. Considering my situation, I cracked a smile on my face.

That is why I chose to go to this school, freedom really is a blessing. Though, I was startled that Koenji knew about that place. Despite that, it still seems like I could start ag- no. I could begin anew entirely. A new life. I resolved myself to enjoy my time here to the fullest. Even though attention has been somewhat drawn to me, it looks like I will have to accept it due to Koenji. This does mean I could try being more aggressive about forming friendships. Afterall, Koenji is most likely going to continue talking to me so I should get used to such attention.

Speaking of Koenji, I decided to look up his name online. Koenji conglomerate group? I wonder what sort of relationship Koenji has with the white room. I felt quite excited about Koenji.

If his claims about being the perfect human really is true, then I wish for my own defeat by his hands.

Because that would mean that it would be that man's defeat as well.

I thought from the bottom of my heart that I wanted this sad contradiction I carry to be destroyed.

I thought of suppressing this mindset that I have had for a long time, but this could work instead.