Vol. 1 Chapter 11.2 - Hirata's group study

"Yo, Hirata~~, I need help again." Yamauchi said with his hand raised up and waving in the air. Again?

"Alright I'm coming!" Hirata said, after finishing with Sudou. 

Sudou still looked pretty confused even after Hirata's explanation judging from how he was aggressively looking at the question left and right over and over again.

"I also need help again!" Ike shouted out. Again? 

"Ayanokouji-kun! I need help again!" Satou shouted out. Again?

I wished that Koenji was here, but it certainly wouldn't be his style to come and tutor just about anyone, even if he was being rewarded a generous sum of private points. And I am still competing with him on who could make more points in a single month, so paying him would make me lose that bet after the end of it.

The cheats really helped out with convincing everyone to attend Hirata's tutoring sessions, and now everyone in class D were attending the sessions, with the exception of Koenji and Horikita. 

Although I have been having a little bit of trouble trying to help the class during the tutoring sessions at Hirata's study sessions afterschool... due to Satou. She keeps trying to make it a 1-to-1 session. But at least this should mean that she will pass the exams.

Everyone in lessons have become quite diligent as well. They have learnt that they should also work on their fundamentals as well, not just purely memorizing the answers. It has certainly been a massive improvement for class D compared to last month.

Horikita has appeared to have isolated herself into only studying. She wasn't able to get full marks on the practice test, so she is now trying to push herself into learning new material to get full marks in the actual test. 

She will get full marks regardless as she went through what she thought was practice material before her tutoring session. And I didn't reveal the fact that the practice material she had was also the same as the actual exam. Her efforts in these 3 weeks will be in vain due to the cheats.

She doesn't appear to be trying to help Ike, Yamauchi and Sudou anymore either, instead focusing solely on herself. 

Horikita would have attempted to make the group again but she must have seen the idiot trio join Hirata's group as well. Good.

After one of our study sessions a couple days after I had started helping out with Hirata's study sessions, Hirata asked me something

"Ayanokouji-kun, do you know the whereabouts of Koenji-kun? Although I am not concerned with him passing the exams, I do still hold some worries about him being bullied." Hirata asked.

"Apparently he seems to have started tutoring some class B students for some reason. I can't discern the reason why but it is probably points related."

"I see. It is unfortunate that he doesn't want to tutor us, but at least he wont be threatened with expulsion. In addition, do you think that would be the opportunity for alliance with class B?"

"That actually sounds like a good idea. I will go consult Koenji about that." Looks like Koenji could be the start to bridge to Ichinose that Hirata desires. I am sure that Hirata could simply ask Ichinose after explaining the Kushida situation, but this should make things easier for me and Hirata, and it will include myself as well. Although, I am not sure if Koenji is someone willing to bother with such.

Koenji appeared to be hanging around class B a lot. Maybe it is because he is selling cheats to class B? Afterall, I did give the cheats to Koenji.

Both me and Koenji have sort of built ourselves up as a mercenaries of sorts at this school as well partially due to our antics with the seniors, me and Koenji have been paid by some of the seniors to deal with their enemies.