SS - Satou Maya - Regrets

(Read 'Vol. 1 Chapter 9.4 - Group bullying' and the chapters before, before reading this chapter)

Today, I did something a normal person shouldn't do. I chose to bully one of my fellow classmates. Sure, she was hella annoying, a lot of people could agree with me, but still. 

I don't think I have any chance with the likes of Hirata-kun, especially with Karuizawa hanging around. She is like, even cuter than me. I'm quite jealous of their perfect little relationship.

After that horrible study session with Horikita, I noticed something odd. Ayanokouji didn't appear to protect his friends, but instead watched over. But he didn't protect Horikita either.

I set up the attempt to bully Horikita. And then I joined the group chat to continue that. I chose to take advantage of that fact, but not for the sole purpose of bullying Horikita. Instead, it was to see what kind of relationship Ayanokouji had with Horikita. To join the group chat that Ayanokouji was in. And to get closer to Ayanokouji.

Ayanokouji could have shown some resistance to the bullying, I would have taken advantage of that and supported Horikita, and went against the boys for doing so.

But if Ayanokouji held some resentment and wanted to bully Horikita, then I would have helped out in that as well. That meeting that Ayanokouji, Horikita and Koenji had made me thought that was possibly the case, the bet they made together in front of the café.

But he showed indifference, like as if he didn't care if it went either way. But now I can assume there wasn't anything romantic going on between the two! And on top of that, I don't have to bother directly supporting Horikita either, or bully Horikita! So this outcome seemed to have been the best option for everyone here. But still...

Today, I did something a normal person shouldn't do. And I regret it.

I really am falling for him.