Vol. 1 Chapter 11.1 - Setting up Hirata's group study

It was the end of classes for the day.

"Yo Hirata."

"Yes, Ayanokouji-kun?"

"We need to do something regarding Ike, Yamauchi and Sudou."

"Ah, I see then. It looks like Horikita's study group didn't go as planned." Hirata was very good at analyzing the situation.

"Could you invite them to your study group? Also, I have a plan on getting them to join." I asked.

"Yes, that will be fine. Thank you for looking out for your classmates, Ayanokouji-kun. I really appreciate the hard work that you put in to supporting the class." Hirata said earnestly.

I then beckoned Ike, Yamauchi and Sudou over to me and Hirata. They looked confused and nervous, but then they obliged. 

They should still have the memory of what they tried to attempt yesterday, trying to set up an attempt to bully Horikita along with Satou. After hearing Hirata's backstory yesterday, they probably have guilt inside them due to Hirata's conviction into not wanting any bullying whatsoever in the class. They are probably thinking that I told Hirata.

"Do you guys want to join Hirata's study group? There are some perks in joining that will almost guarantee passing the exams."

"...Really? What do you mean?" Ike asked.

"Hirata bought the actual tests to the exam with private points, and confirmed that this was a transaction allowed by the school so the people in Hirata's study group are working ways to memorize the material. I am also going to be assisting with the group from now on as well." 

I lied to them that Hirata bought them. Hirata looked at me with confusion at first but then looked back at the three.

Their eyes glowed up.

"Well... can't you just give them to us? I don't think there would be a point in going to the study sessions if I can just cram it all the day before!" Yamauchi said. And Ike appeared to nod with agreement. So he really does think he has unbridled potential.

"Sorry, but only those who go to the study session can get access to this. I don't trust the fact that you guys would be able to memorize all that in just the night before. These study sessions can also be a great way to work on your fundamentals as well." I dropped.

Sudou seemed to have realized what was going on. Before Horikita's study group I revealed only to him that the material was the same in the upcoming test. In other words...

"Yeah sure, I can drop in. Also..." Sudou said and then he wrapped his shoulders around Ike and Yamauchi.

"Guys, I think you really should join as well. I may be the dumbest here, but don't you guys think that Ayanokouji would snitch on us after we tried to bully Horikita yesterday? I don't think we have a choice here." Sudou said, making sure that Hirata didn't hear.

Ike and Yamauchi then looked at me and then at Hirata. And then they looked back at Horikita and gulped.

"Ahahah yeah sure, Hirata we can join, right Yamauchi?" Ike laughed nervously.

"Yeah yeah sure! We aren't looking for any trouble! Please don't hurt us!" Yamauchi cried out.

"Trouble? Hurt you?" Hirata looked with confusion but then dismissed it.

"I am not going to hurt you, I am not sure where you got that idea from but at least it seems like you are willing to join. Thank you for trying to work on yourselves."

At least it seems like now the idiot trio should be safe for the most part. But this by itself isn't a definitive way to guarantee their safety unfortunately. But their safety is still guaranteed.