Vol. 1 Chapter 12.2 - How to deal with a stalker 101

It has only been a day since all the tests and the school gave us a day off to mark all of it ready for the next day. The schools mark the tests extremely quickly.

During this time, I visited the teachers office, where all the teachers were diligently working through the exams. But when I arrived, I saw that Koenji had arrived at the exact same time as me. As expected of him. I don't even need to tell him the plan for him to be a part of it, just like during the Cafeteria bet. He is everywhere, an omnipresent existence.

"My my, if it isn't Demon-boy! Looks like you also have the same idea."

"Well of course, anyways let's get this over with. Satou asked me out on a date so I need to get to that right after."

"Same here, boy. I also have another date today as well, but with a 3rd year girl in class A." Koenji then let out a majestic laugh. If the door was open, he would have been scolded for laughing out loud like this. Not that he would have cared.

Also, did he say another date? How many dates does this guy go on? If he didn't make such an ungodly amount of private points, he would have had such a hard time paying his fair share of points whenever he goes to places like the cafeteria.

"Hello, is Chabashira-sensei here?" I asked after I knocked the door and a teacher opened the door for me.

"Yes she is. Also, thanks for helping out with class B, Koenji. Sae-chan~~, some pretty boys are looking for you." The teacher said.

I think this teacher is 1st year class B's Hoshinomiya sensei, judging from what she just said. Apparently she tried hitting on Koenji before the event where Koenji was blackmailed by Chabashira.

When she realized that it was us that was calling for her, she then smiled and walked up to us.

"Hello Ayanokouji-kun, Koenji-kun. How can I help you? Also, you can go back to marking the tests now, Hoshinomiya. Shoo, shoo." She said.

She really just shooed away Hoshinomiya-sensei like she was some pigeon?

"Ahhh~, alright then. I would have taken your harem away if I didn't have to mark all these tests." She then winked at me and Koenji, and then she slumped back at her desk. 

Harem? Is this socially acceptable for a teacher to act like this?

Chabashira then pulled out her phone pre-emptively. She seems to have already understood what me and Koenji were going to do.

"Anyways, it looks like you already know what we are going to ask. But just to make this clear, may I buy 1 point to add to my maths test?" I said.

Koenji and I then pulled out our phones.

"Sure, but it will cost you 100,000 points. Koenji-kun, I assume you will also be looking for the same deal for your own maths test, I presume?"

"Indeed, here is my phone."

The two transactions only took a matter of seconds.

"It has been completed. Is there anything else you would like to know or purchase?"

"Yes. When you finish marking all the tests for class D, can you tell me if there has been any people in class D who failed any of tests? It will make things much easier." I asked.

"Of course, I won't charge you for the information. It will be revealed tomorrow anyways."

I need to know this so that I have enough points to save everyone who fails the exams.

"Thank you very much. And also, tell me if a class A student comes here as well, or more specifically if Sakayanagi-san does." I said.

"Of course."