Vol. 2 Chapter 3.1 - Another change to the school rules

Another day, another homeroom to start off the school day.

Once again, I am sitting at the back of the classroom as usual, with Horikita sitting next to me on my left.

The classroom is pretty relaxed right now.

Yukimura is diligently studying, he usually comes in early to study like this and continues studying just before the 1st lesson starts. He only lifts his head when his name is called out for attendance.

Satou is talking to her friends next to her and appears to be enjoying herself, occasionally glancing at my direction.

Horikita doesn't have any bags under her eyes anymore, so she must have finally gotten a good night sleep.

The three idiots appear to also be having fun talking to each other. Once again though Ike and Yamauchi are lamenting about the lack of points they have while Sudou is laughing at them. Wait...is Ike eating a whole loaf of bread?

"HAHAHAH! Did you really hate the vegetable meal set that much? You got no balls man."

"Shut it man! I ain't eating that filth even if I have to starve to death! Not that I can even physically eat it in the first place, it almost made me vomit the last time I tried it!"

Even I have to admit the vegetable meal set is not appealing in any way whatsoever, other than it's nutritional value. But for a normal high school student like Ike, that is of insignificance. It could be considered a form of torture by the school. Though if I were to be honest, Ike and Yamauchi do tend to exaggerate their reactions to the food. But surprisingly Sudou stomachs it down without much issue.

Speaking of Sudou, it looks like his onslaught isn't finished just yet.

"And look at this! Why is your bottle all crunched up?" Sudou grabbed Ike's bottle and drank from it.
Indeed, looking at it, the bottle is all crooked, it looks quite crushed already. And Sudou's grip crushed it completely, siphoning out every last drop.

I'm not sure why Sudou decided to drink from Ike's bottle as he already has his own bottle that looks full, but oh well. In fact, Sudou has a metal bottle with a small vertical line that is transparent making it easy to tell the volume of the contents inside the bottle. Look's quite expensive too.

"H-HEY! That's my water!" Ike looked mad now.

Sudou slammed down Ike's bottle. "Hahahah, I bet you had to fish this bottle out from your trash bag, cuz you didn't have any other bottles, heh," Sudou smirked, holding back some of his laughter.

Ike flinched at this. "O-o-oh, of course not!" Ike retorted back.

...Interestingly enough, it looks like Yamauchi is hiding his bottle of water as well in his bag. And his bottle is also looking quite disheveled, but not as crushed as Ike's bottle.
It is very wise of you to not join in this conversation, Yamauchi. I silently applaud you.

But Sudou, you probably shouldn't be too mean to Ike and Yamauchi at least in homeroom.

Homeroom isn't particularly long but it is a time for everyone to be in the right mindset ready for lessons, or at least it is supposed to.

Another thing to mention is that all our lessons take place in here. There were a few lessons which were an exception to this such as physical education, but for the most part we were here.

So once homeroom ends, we wait in the class for around 5 minutes until the next teacher comes over for the 1st lesson and then another 5 minute break for the next lesson, and this repeats until lunch.