Vol. 1 Chapter 7.2 - A group hangout

(You don't need to read this chapter for the story if you don't want to, the next chapter [chapter 7.3] is where action happens. Although the end of this chapter is important to keep note of.)

"Oi, Ayanokouji! You traitor! How could you get a girlfriend before us!"

"Girlfriend? Me and Satou aren't really dating." I replied

"Don't lie man, literally everyone has seen the two of you get all cuddly in class. And don't get me started with whatever is going on with Horikita!" Seriously, this guy.

"Didn't I already told you before, I was willing to help you out with getting with Kushida?"

"I guess your right... but still! Don't you know about the bro code?" Bro... code?

"Don't you agree Sudou?" Ike looked at Sudou for approval. Due to my previous deal with Yamauchi, he seems to have graciously forgiven me for my sins. Ike must have picked up on that.

"Yeah that's right! Why didn't any of the girls go up to me? I did a killer performance as well in that swimming competition! Not that I was aiming for that in the first place, but still!" It seems like Sudou is also mad, but for completely different reasons.

[Hey, we're going to hang out with Kushida-chan and some other people after class. You want to come?]

During one of my afternoon classes, I received a text message. It was from the idiot trio. This did make me feel quite nice, but Satou did say she wanted me to invite her if I was invited to such an event.

[Sure, if I can bring Satou-san along if you guys don't mind - Ayanokouji]

[Yeh sure, that'll just be less competition. However! Mark my words, Yamauchi, Kushida-chan is MINE! - Ike-sama]

[Oi you bastard! You can't hog her all to urself! U and her aren't even in a relationship! - Yamagod]

[Huh? Are the two of you trying to start a fight on purpose?! - Sudawg]

I would have enjoyed to continue the conversation, but now Ike and Yamauchi are fighting over Kushida in text, during class.

[Hey Satou, I got you invited to a hang out with the idiot trio and Kushida, as well as some others - Ayanokouji]

[Really? Thank you very much Ayanokouji! I'll be looking forward to it. - Satooou~]

She then posted a cute little sticker in the messages as well. She looked back at me and smiled sweetly. Ah, so is this what romance is like? I've heard this is one of those precious scenes of youth. I felt quite nervous about this, but also excited.

"Hey guys, let me just get the others before we head off" Kushida said before she headed off.

Currently I was standing around with the idiot trio and Satou. Ah, my palms are all sweaty. Better wipe them off on my trousers. Looks like both Ike and Yamauchi are the same.

"Are you seriously going after Kushida?" I asked the two of them. Looks like Satou was interested in this conversation.

"Of course. She's my dream girl-- wait a minute! Satou-san! Don't tell anyone about this alright?"

"Well, if you insist. By the way, what do you think about Horikita-san? You included, Sudou."

"She can be a little annoying, though she does seem cute, like I bet she probably has a cute side to her." Ike stated, with Yamauchi nodding in agreement. Please don't get your hopes up for that.