Vol. 1 Side Note

Hey guys, it looks like I am finally done with volume 1. But actually I want to see if I can add some images to some of the scenes, so I guess I am not fully done with it just yet. I also would rather avoid editing the lines in the chapters, so that you guys wont feel forced to read a summary of the changes or read back through it again.

Just a little side note, but before Ayanokouji has his inner monologues, he sometimes has a moment to think. This is shown with the ... ... ... . Pretty much that is when Ayanokouji switches to his white room mind set completely, when encountering a competitive or/and a dangerous situation. So keep an eye out for that, as that happens in volume 1 as well. This is just something I included (this isn't in the original novels) to make it easier to see when Ayanokouji flips a switch. Also another thing, Ayanokouji is still not fully aware of this whiteroom mindset of his, either, and as a result he is also not aware about his strong desire to be defeated by Koenji, Hirata and Ichinose. however, Ayanokouji is still competitive just like Koenji so he does enjoy challenging against Koenji.

Volume 2 will be delving into Ayanokouji vs Nagumo. Nagumo will make his move in the next volume. I also have volume 2 mostly figured out as well. I just need to carefully fill in the little details, and add some drawings as well, filling in little details as well.

It will also have some romance around the start as well, and those 2 chapters will actually be relevant to the story as well, so don't skip them, as some scenes later on in volume 2 will make absolutely no sense.

In this fanfic, the first chapter is a day after the announcement of results, right after the Horikita Short Story. Volume 2 in the official light novel takes place after 2 months, when everyone was waiting for their allowance, meaning the incident with Sudou and the class C boys doesn't take place until around a few days later in this fanfiction for volume 2. So for now it will go straight into the aftermath of volume 1, most notably Ayanokouji being publicly declared the other Vice President of the student council.

To put it simply, Volume 2 will not start off with Sudou being targeted by class C just yet, that will take place later in Volume 2.

Also, there are a surprising amount of coincidences that I have been able to make use of in this fanfic. Of which, one is particularly interesting, relating to Albert, which I will be using in volume 2.

I also have a drawing I made for the first chapter of Volume 2, and not gonna lie it ended up looking better than I had expected.

I will probably have to cut back on the uploads of chapters as university is a lot of work, as much as I want to not do that.