SS - Sudou Ken - Exercise

After yesterday, I didn't feel too good. I decided to go to the gym, but early in the morning to take my mind off it. That damm Ayanokouji is somehow good in academics as well. I hope to not see that freak Koenji there as well. Also, why did Horikita ask me for Ayanokouji's number? Not that I am going to give it to her.

"Ayanokouji?!" I shouted.

Ayanokouji was bench-pressing some serious weights, with this huge half-black, half-Japanese guy spotting for him. Damm, I've heard rumors about this guy but seeing him in person was a surprise in itself. He looked like he could be bigger than Koenji. But to think Ayanokouji was the bigger surprise here.

After he was done pushing out the last reps, he gave a fist bump to the guy. It looked like this was his regular time as well, and they were gym buddies as well.

"Yo Ayanokouji, I didn't know you went to the gym, and at this hour too."

"Yeah, I was just about to leave actually."

Dammit, I guess I haven't been trying hard enough, heh.

"Ayanokouji, I'm going to the gym at this hour too, you hear me?" Ayanokouji nodded to me.

But before Ayanokouji left, he gave the guy a complex sequence of moves with his hands like some sort of secret friendship handshake, and the guy reciprocated. Even the ones Ike and Yamauchi have can't compare to this!

"Oi, what's that?" I asked.

"That? Well we sort of just started doing this, despite not actually communicating directly and now it is just a thing we do. To be honest I don't get how we managed to create this." he just said a rather hard to believe thing.

"W-well if you insist..." This guy...