Vol. 2 Chapter 1.1 - Social media

(Hey guys, this took a while because there is a lot of university work that I have to be doing. I also have a non-existent schedule as well ;-;

Also, this follows directly after the short story with Horikita.)

It is 6:10 AM. I had to go and do something important just before regarding motivating Horikita. 

She should arrive at school today. Helping Horikita is necessary for her to grow into someone who could become a useful existence to me, to deal with future threats, such as Nagumo, Ryuuen and Sakayanagi. This includes Koenji as well once he moves. It is clear that Koenji will be the one who will transfer classes, but surprisingly sooner then expected. That alternative path for class transferal explains why he has been particularly extravagant with his purchases as of recently.

For some reason though, I felt off with that explanation. Maybe I am just feeling nervous about being Vice President now, and how the class will react.

When I entered the gym, I noticed that both Albert and Sudou were waiting for me, instead of working out like usual.

"Yo, Ayanokouji, I'd like to thank you the other day, again. Thanks man." He then gave a fist bump to me.

"But this isn't about me right now, it's about Albert. He's been having some issues apparently, and well, I don't really understand English very well even with all that studying, y'know? I even failed the test, well not actually. But you get what I mean, heh," Sudou nervously laughed.

I then walked up to Albert and sat next to him. Sudou also sat next to Albert as well.

Albert opened up to me about Ryuuen and spoke in English.

"Ryuuen is something else. He has been trying to get in physical fights with me every single school day. At first, I dismissed it as he wasn't any problem for me, but his tenacity is something else entirely. It's mentally draining." Albert sighed.

"I see, so the rumors really are true."

Ryuuen has taken over pretty much everyone but Albert at this point, including Albert's few connections he had made in class C.

"Do you want to go somewhere else to take your mind off it?"

Albert gave a head nod in response.

But before we all stood up, he got something from his bag. Two glasses cases. Sudou and I do not wear glasses so we both looked at each other in confusion.

He then opened up one of them. 

Sunglasses. They are the same design as Albert's ones.

"Thanks man. I appreciate it." Sudou accepted the gift.

I also accepted the other gift. We then wore it.

"Now it looks like we are a squad, worthy of being the 'muscle improvement squad' now right Ayanokouji and Albert?" Sudou exclaimed.

He then wrapped his arms around both of our shoulders with a great grin on his face.

Me and Albert both nodded. We then went off to Keyaki mall with the sunglasses on our face.

I used the new mirror I bought to look at myself in the mirror. This mirror is the same mirror Koenji recommended me for me to practice my smiling with. It was very costly but a very high quality designer brand mirror.

Not going to lie, but these sunglasses do make me look cool. Even though my opinion is not one of that of a professional, I do look quite 'swag'. Unfortunately I do not have enough 'swag' to properly smile even with these sunglasses on, as much as I try to do so. It's not like I can't smile at all, but it looks incredibly awkward when I do.