Unfortunately :(

This book was the height of my high school years. I put hundreds of hours into this in between college level classes, and enjoyed every moment of it, no matter how much I always complained to my mom about how my knees hurt after sitting for hours and hours. I enjoyed plotting dramatic twists. I enjoyed making stupid baby ARMY jokes. I enjoyed describing outfits and linking GIFs and pictures. I enjoyed making new a cover every time I started to hate the previous one. I most definitely enjoyed reading everyone's responses, and replying to them. But at some point, I just lost the drive. 

       Out of love for the memories and readers this book has given me, I've tried really hard for the past three years to hop back into this book. I've attempted to respark the drive way over a dozen or so times. But every time I only manage to write half of a chapter, if not much less, before once again I feel burnt out. I'm just not into it anymore, and as much as I don't want to admit it, at this point I think it's only fair to:

      I don't think I'll ever finish this book. I hate leaving it unfinished, but I can't finish it. Thus is the unfortunate truth. If I ever get random inspiration to write a chapter, you can bet on it that I'll upload whatever I finish, but at this point that's probably never going to happen. I'm sorry. From this point on I will be indefinitely inactive.

      As a last hurrah, here's the last page I managed to write many months ago, but could never finish. Thank you all for the support! I wish you all health and success, and love ya'll to pieces. 

      ["Even when you're supposed to be a thug, you still look like an angel."]

      B's ears turn bright red with the heat of her blush. Both her hands fly up to her face in an attempt to hide her embarrassment, but Jimin is quick to stop her.

      "Don't hide, angel." Jimin coaxes, his hands carefully grabbing Byeol's own and tugging them away from her face. "You look so beautiful- it'd be a shame to cover it up."

      B reluctantly lets him pulls her hands away, her timid gaze meeting Jimin's for a split second before retreating back to the floor, her blush deepening and spreading to her cheeks.

      That's fair, Jimin supposes, If I look half as smitten as I feel fight now...

      "You did so fantastic tonight," Yoongi states, his tone leaving no room for debate. B blinks, face going blank, and finally tilts her head up to look Yoongi in the eyes. Yoongi blooms into a soft smile under her gaze, free hand pulling a curl away from her line of sight, "Oppa loved your sassy rap—you did suck a good job on it, Byeol-ah."

      "You—you liked it?" She whispers, eyes glimmering and full of vulnerability. Jimin's gut twists at her expression, simultaneously exuberant that she trusts them enough to show such defenselessness and heartbroken that she feels insecure about such a thing in the first place.

      "Your rhyme scheme was so intricate," Yoongi continues, "And you switched up the flow so seamlessly multiple times. Oppa was really impressed, princess. And your charisma was the cherry on top."

      "I—" B's lips quirk up into the sweetest little grin. She presses closer against Yoongi, her eyes flicking between the two men, "You really mean it?"

      "You have my word that everything I say to you will be nothing but the truth." Yoongi's dead serious, "You did wonderful."

      B's eyes glisten even as she smiles so brilliantly. She blinks rapidly, her fingers tightening around Jimin's thumb.

      "I dunno why—" B stutters out, "I thought maybe you'd think it's lame. The concept is kinda pompous and dumb."

      "Lame?" Jimin shakes his head, wincing at the sudden connection his brain makes, "If your song counts as lame, then Bangtan's done for. You wouldn't think your song is nearly as lame if you'd heard War of H—"

      Yoongi's death-ray shuts Jimin up.

      "The guys loved it too." Yoongi adds, gesturing to the still-frozen guys on the couch, "And they didn't even know it was you until 3 minutes ago! Idiots."

      "Heck, Jungkook-ah's loved it since it came out," Jimin chimes in, rolling his eyes when said member suddenly chokes out:

      "Noona's in ICYou?!"

      Jungkook's sudden question jolts the remaining members out of their shock, all of them standing up, flailing and bursting into noise at the same time.

      "You can rap?" Namjoon grills, the most bewildered look on his face.

      "No wonder you can dance so well!" Hobi shouts.