16 | Occupation?

Sorry I took so long to update! But here it is now. It's a little on the boring side in my opinion, but it's necessary. 

      I'm so close. I'm ridiculously excited. Only one more after this one... or two? I need to start planning chapters again, don't I? Because we're SO close!!! (Close to what, you ask? Let's find out...)

      Beware: Confusion and strife ahead.

      Jimin is already sitting in his usual chair way before the clock declares that it's 10:30. He can't help but arrive extra early; not after worrying about her all weekend. 

      I don't know why I'm worrying so much. She clearly texted Mina saying that she's okay. But... something felt so wrong last Friday, and I still don't know what it was. I even asked each member if they'd felt anything or seen anything, just to make sure. Nothing came up, and my gut's never wrong. Never.

      Mina, having memorized Jimin's usual a long time ago, brings his whip cream topped drink to the table, and sets it in front of the frowning boy with a exasperated look. Jimin ignores her pointed expression and takes a long sip of his drink.

      "You're gonna worry yourself sick, Jimin." Mina scolds, her dark eyebrows scrunched together in disapproval, "I completely support you caring, and I ship Bmin harder than anybody, but you can't worry yourself into your grave! Have you slept much recently? You're starting to get pale again."

      AN: Honestly it's so hard to find a sad looking gif of Jimin

      AN: Honestly it's so hard to find a sad looking gif of Jimin. He's always smiling (which is a good thing), and it's super hard to find him looking anything except laughing or what I call his 'stage face'... so this is one of the best I could find of a semi-sad face.

      "I couldn't sleep last night, and I slept terribly the night before," Jimin shrugs off his horrible sleep schedule like it's nothing, his eyes glinting with a dark anxiousness that takes Mina a second to decipher, "But I took a nap yesterday to make up for it. I just... had this awful feeling that something's wrong, and I can't stop thinking about it."

      "Just a feeling?" Mina sighs in a motherly way, and pats his head much like one of the boys would, "I'm sure it's nothing, Jimin. You should stop stressing yourself out like this; it's painful to watch."

      The worried hostess walks back to her station at the counter, leaving Jimin to his anxious thoughts. If she doesn't show up today, I'm making Mina give me B's phone number, so I can make sure she's fine. His swirling eyes find their way to the clock, and at the exact moment the clock hands line up to declare 10:30 the shop bell rings cheerily. 

      Jimin's eyes light up when the familiar figure slips through the door, only to darken when he examines her closer. Her legs are obviously thinner, as well as her face. Her cheekbones are much more prominent, which might look good on some people, but it only looks unhealthy on her naturally round face. Even her tiny hands, when under Jimin's scrutinizing inspection, are skinnier.