45 | Siren

I've gotten so much new motivation this week-- all because of a few people's awesome comments. Thank you so much~ 💕

      This is a filler, but it's an important, necessary filler. I'm honestly just happy I got it over with-- it isn't good, but at least it's done.

Recap: 

      "The heck-" Yoongi groans, grimacing as he tugs B away from the open door, "Of all things, why-"

      "Yoongi Hyungie! This room was made just for you!" Taehyung cheers with glee, his eyes sparkling with mischief. Jungkook snickers again, but this time nobody stops him, "There's little baby meow meows all over the walls!" 

      Jin should be used to the nonsense his members' are always coming up with, right? He should be used to the utter mess of randomness that trails behind them like a lost puppy. But he isn't. In fact, he's almost 100% sure he'll never be used to it. How can you possibly ever get used to random? It's random. You can accept it, but that doesn't mean it's not still strange.

       "Where in the world did you come up with that?" Jin questions the brown haired boy, the new term bouncing around in his head, "Lil' meow meows?"

      "It wasn't me!" Taehyung protests, raising his hands in defense, "It was ARMY!"

      "ARMY?" Jin pauses, caught off guard. He looks around at the other members for conformation of Taehyung's claim, but the only other two who seem to know anything about it are Yoongi (who, judging by the deep scowl on his face, isn't going to say anything any time soon) and Jungkook, who's still snickering, "Then how come I've never heard it before?"

      "Because it's only for Yoongi hyung." The matter-of-factness of Taehyung's voice eases Jin's doubts a little. The eldest motions for Taehyung to go on, receiving a deadly glare from Yoongi, "It's a nicknames that ARMY gave him, because he has sharp eyes, and looks like a cute curled-up kitten in his big soft sweaters and-"

       "Tae." Yoongi growls in warning.

       "-he likes to pretend that he's stone cold and doesn't care about anything." Taehyung breezes onward, as if Yoongi was never there, "But really he's just a big ole' softie inside, who really like cuddles from his princess."

       Not even Yoongi can argue against that.

       "So they call him 'lil meow meow'?" Jin queries, finding the nickname a little odd. He looks over at the second eldest and stares at him hard-- ignoring the murderous glare he gets in return, "I mean, now that I think about it, his eyes do look a little cat-like."

      "They really do!" Namjoon agrees, dimples on display as he smiles brightly at his small hyung, "'Lil meow meow honestly fits hyung pretty perfectly. I like it!"

      "Me too!" Hoseok chirps, his tone light, "Now I have something to use in revenge for 'horse boy' and 'Mal-ssi'!"

      "At one of our fansigns he tried to convince them to call him 'Lil Rawr Rawr' instead." Taehyung snickers, "But ARMY knows what's up-- he's a harmless little kitten!"

      He didn't seem so harmless five days ago. Jin winces, remembering the nasty cuts and bruises plastered across Hobi's face. Most of the bruises are faded by now, but a couple of the cuts are still prominent, and look painful. Small and feisty, maybe, but definitely not harmless.

 Small and feisty, maybe, but definitely not harmless