9 | Deal or No Deal

Sorry for taking so long to write this one! Finals went pretty well (I didn't fail any of my classes! YAY!) but this chapter gave me some major issues. It took me a really long time to decide just how I wanted Jimin and B to react to each other, and I'll try to keep their personalities consistent, but it gets really hard the further on I write... especially while trying to shove some of the crazy plot in here...

      Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.  

      "Come on, get up you lazy bum! Don't make me get an ice cube and shove it down your boxers! 'Cause I will if you don't get up!"

      Jimin shoots up in bed, almost knocking foreheads with a very frustrated looking Hoseok. Jimin freezes in place, his mind fuzzy and his eyes darting around the room as he attempts to coordinate himself. 

      Where the heck am I? This is definitely not my room. Basketball jersey on the wall, Kumamon plushie on the shelf, 'GENIUS' poster on the wall... Suga? 

       Oh.

      Jimin glances down at the bed to see his hyung curled up like a cinnamon roll, Suga's arm still stretched out to grasp Jimin's small hand in his own. Jimin smiles when Suga groans and buries his head under his pillow, obviously bothered by Hobi's loud pestering. Hobi sniffs in disdain and sends Jimin a pointed look.

      "What?" Jimin protests quietly, his voice groggy and his eyes blurry. Hobi watches in amusement as Jimin rubs one eye with his free hand before blinking hesitantly at the boy standing at the foot of the bed. 

      Wait... Hobi?! When did Hobi get here? And why isn't he freaking out about Suga letting me stay with him in his room?

      "Come on, Jimin-ah!" Hobi rambles on, giggling only slightly quieter than before and earning another annoyed groan from Suga, "Do you want the others to find you in here? Suga's manly pride would be crushed for all eternity if they knew he let you stay and I'm sure he doesn't want that, so you better get up now before any of the other boys do! We can make breakfast together; won't that be fun? What do you wanna make? Pancakes? Kimchi and eggs?"

      "Hyung..." Jimin stares at Hobi in bewilderment, his eyes moving up and down in time with Hobi's excited bouncing, "How did you even know I was in here?"

      "Don't you worry about that Chimchim!" Hobi giggles, tugging gently at Jimin's sleeves, "Your hyung knows everything! He has eyes in the back of his head, ears in every wall, and he wants you to get out of bed and make breakfast with him!  Won't you listen to your awesome hyung?"

      "But, Hoseokie-hyung-"

      "I heard a noise, and I was making sure it wasn't anything to worry about," Hobi's voice lowers in seriousness, giving Jimin whiplash with his sudden mood-swings, "I overheard you two last night, and thought it'd be best to leave you alone. You handled it perfectly all by yourself, by the way, Jimin-ah. Good job! But now it's my turn!"

      Hobi giggles again, the sudden serious glint in his eye vanishing in an instant. Jimin closes his eyes, his head spinning.

      "Come oooon, Jiminie!" Hobi whines, shaking Jimin by his shoulders in impatience, "I wanna make breakfast with you for all the boys before Jin wakes up and makes it for us. Won't that be awesome?"

      "Fine, fine. I'm coming, Hobi." Jimin groans, sounding nearly as annoyed as Suga. He painfully pulls his legs out of the warm, fluffy blankets on Suga's bed. As soon as his legs are free he looks up at Hoseok, his eyes, still puffy from sleep, full of hope, "You really won't tell the others?"