8 | Hug Him

Muahahahaha... I'm throwing in a little harmless Yoonmin fluff... Prepare yourself for uncontrollable adorableness! 

 "All you gotta do..." B drags it out, one side of her mouth curling up into the smallest of smirks, "Is hug him." 

       Jimin sighs, raking his hands through his unruly hair for what has to be the hundredth time today. The door in front of him is shut and possibly locked, the bold letters SUGA bolted on the front of it. He has been in the room hundreds of times before, but that doesn't ease his anxiety at all.

      What if he yells at me and tells me to go away? What if I make it worse? B made it seem so easy; 

      "Just hug him, and tell him sweet things like "I'm here" or "I've got you" or "you're not alone". It might take a few minutes, but trust me. It'll work." B's eyes flash as she gives the advice, her thoughts unreadable to Jimin. Jimin sends her a skeptical look, but the quick blip of a smile she gives him chases all his doubts away, "It's a proven fact that it works, Noise Boy. I've used it on dozens of people myself, and it works every time."

      "Even people like Suga-hyung?" Jimin questions, remembering all the times Yoongi has rejected shows of affection from any of the other boys.

      "You mean stuck-up over-sensitive irrationally picky jerks?" B guesses, "It actually works better on them than on anyone else. Don't ask me why; it just does. They may try to punch you at first, but it'll work eventually if you're persistent enough."

      Jimin starts to pace in front of the silver door, his stomach turning in knots as his thoughts get more and more erratic.

      What if Yoongi hyung does punch me? What if he says he hates me? Or, even worse, -what if he screams for the other boys and accuses me of harassment and then convinces the others to kick me out of Bangtan?

      Jimin takes a deep breath and attempts to expel the ridiculous theories from his mind. Suga-hyung would never do that to me. Jimin stands straight and turns back to face the door of his worst nightmares. His resolve hardens tenfold when the near-silent cries reach his ears. But what's most important is that Yoongi hyung needs help, and I'm going to try my best to give it to him, punches or not.

      Jimin knocks softly on the door, and the whispering cries stop instantly.

      "Hyung?" Jimin gently grips the handle of the door, ready to enter the room at a moment's notice, "It's Jimin."

      Silence.

      "C-can I come in?"

      More silence.

      "I- I just want- I'm just- are you- " Jimin stops abruptly, remembering B's very exact instructions on 'How To Hug A Sensitive Jerk 101'.

      "Whatever you do, don't ask him if he's okay, and most definitely don't tell him that he's okay. He's obviously not. You've got to make him feel okay."

      "Hyung, I'm coming in."

      Jimin opens the door with a jolt, like pulling off a band-aid, after nothing but silence returns his blunt statement. A blur of movement catches his eye, and Jimin turns to see Yoongi burrowing underneath his duvet like a frightened puppy. With a soft sigh, Jimin gently shuts the door behind him and turns towards the now lumpy bed.

      "You can't hide from me, hyung," Jimin shuffles to the edge of the bed before carefully climbing onto it; warily approaching the tiny form curled up underneath the blanket, "I can't take this any longer."