39 | Worth It

It's a day late, but at least it's here? I dunno if it's any good though. I have bad writers' block. :(

      If Yoongi had known that Jungkook was going to be this clingy, he would have never let the two of them hang out. 

      The pale man clenches his jaw in annoyance as he watches the youngest member of Bangtan prance around, pulling his new-found noona with him wherever he goes. Jungkook coaxes as many small smiles and compliments out of her as he can, basking in the surprised glances of the other members. Less than three hours ago the boy was running away from B in fear, but now he proudly calls her noona every chance he gets, showing off his new friendship as if it was stronger than everybody else's. Which frankly makes Yoongi want to strangle him.

       How dare he show off his friendship with my sister! Yoongi grumbles from his seat in the corner of the living room, watching with slanted eyes as the maknae wraps his arms around B's shoulders. She isn't some trophy~ she's my princess, and she should be treated as such. 

      Jungkook continues giggling at Namjoon and Taehyung's perplexed expressions, oblivious to the deathly glare he's receiving. B allows Jungkook to pull her around without complaint, although she does look a little overwhelmed at all the attention that Jungkook calls to her. She curls further into herself in embarrassment with every "accomplishment" that Jungkook brags about, but she doesn't make a single move to stop him. After all, how could she ever scold her precious tokki?

       "Noona beat the high score of that one weird zombie game too, hyung!" Jungkook proudly states to Tae, "You were right, hyungie. Noona is so cool! Look at all the prizes we won! I got something for all of you."

      "You did?" Jimin asks, surprised that their stingy youngest got them something. Usually Jungkook just buys something for himself and refuses to share it. Jimin blinks up at the Jungkook, his eyes briefly hovering over the arm that's casually draped across B's shoulders, "You got something for me, too?"

       "I got something for all the hyungs!" Jungkook cheers, flashing a bright bunny smile. Jungkook looks down at B and holds out his hand for the bag she's carrying. B hands it over and Jungkook finally lets go of her in order to hand out his gifts. He makes his way around the room, handing his hyungs their presents one by one. 

      Hobi shrieks with glee at the sight of his blue and purple horse. Namjoon breaks out into an adorable dimpled smile as he receives a sleepy koala. Jin shouts in surprise, his eyes twinkling, when Jungkook hands him a fuzzy llama. Taehyung giggles at the sight of the stuffed heart-alien. Jimin claps in excitement and clutches his small yellow puppy to his chest. All of them take an instant liking to the toy that Jungkook chose out for them, but Yoongi frowns as he stares down at the strange brown thing in his hands.

      What even is this? Yoongi grumbles, his eyes darting between his stuffed animal and the others'. Everybody else's is an animal, but mine's a freaky brown circle!

      "I got this one for you, noona." Jungkook informs her quietly. He holds out his hand, a small grey and white plushie in his fingers, "It reminds me of you~ it looks frigid and emotionless on the outside, when in reality it's so sweet and soft!"

 He holds out his hand, a small grey and white plushie in his fingers, "It reminds me of you~ it looks frigid and emotionless on the outside, when in reality it's so sweet and soft!"