44 | Of Course

I passed 100 followers... it feels surreal. Why the heck would 100 people want to follow me? There are so many other better authors out there~~~ thanks so much for the undeserved love <3

     But anyway-- I seriously hate this dialogue. And this whole chapter. It's super boring and I'm sorry. Ugh--

     "We should do something." Jin pipes up suddenly, startling the other lounging boys (and girl). The oldest stares at the wall, deep in thought, ignoring the seven pairs of curious eyes that turn to look at him, "Something fun would definitely cheer us all up before we have to go back to work in the morning. And before Byeo-"

      "Don't say it." Yoongi interrupts grumpily, wrapping his arms tighter around the girl curled up in his lap.

      "Alright." Jin huffs in consent, his eyebrows furrowing for a moment as he lets his gaze wander to the pair. B is comfortably swaddled in Jimin's fuzziest blanket, and her face is tucked into the crook of Yoongi's neck. Her eyes are fighting to stay open, sleep threatening to take over at any second. Yoongi is wide awake, his eyes sharp and alert, like B's very own personal guard dog (cat~ lil meow meow~~~). 

      Yoongi hasn't let go of B for more than 30 seconds ever since they came back from her outing, and the dark look in the rapper's eyes whenever someone (except Jimin, of course) gets too close is more than enough to scare all sane people away. Jungkook tried to contend for B's attention a little over half an hour ago, but Yoongi shot it down with no hesitation. Jungkook is still pouting, slouched over in his own seat next to Tae, but Yoongi doesn't look remorseful in the slightest.

      If this is what Yoongi is going to act like while Byeol's still here, I don't even want to know what he'll be like when she's gone.

      Jin can't help but predict the gruff mumbles, heavy sighs, and unexpected bursts of anger that are bound to come from Yoongi as soon as B leaves tomorrow morning. Yoongi's normally volatile temperament has mellowed out significantly ever since B temporarily moved in the dorm, and every minute the pale rapper spends with her seems to only make him softer, but Jin is terrified of what Yoongi will be like when experiencing B withdrawals.

      "So... something fun?" Jin tactfully diverts the conversation in a safer direction, smiling brightly at his many adorable dongsaengs, "Movies? Ice skating? Bowling? Arcade? Karaoke?-"

      "Karaoke!" Taehyung shouts in glee, his eyes shining like a child's. He flails excitedly in his seat, gripping Jungkook with one arm and shaking Hobi with the other, "I wanna watch Hobi hyung and Jungkookie dance to girl group songs again! And Jiminie too! And I wanna rap Suga-hyung's lines in Cypher Pt.3! He wouldn't let me do it last time..."

      The dance line all burst into excited smiles at Taehyung's suggestion, and Hoseok is almost glowing at the premise of dancing for fun instead of work. But Yoongi and Namjoon both wince, neither one of them a fan of watching their members embarrass themselves (or even worse-- being forced to join in on the embarrassment). 

      "We haven't gone to a noraebang in so long!" Hoseok chirps, his eyes gleaming, "Last time we went, Jin hyung thought it'd be cool to-"

      Jin suddenly regrets mentioning karaoke.

      "Let's not talk about last time." Jin scrambles to interrupt, his face momentarily going white. Their last karaoke trip didn't go as planned, and Jin honestly wishes he could permanently erase the experience from his memory. Embarrassment flushes through him, turning the tips of his ears red, "And last I remember, that was a group decision-- not just mine!"