23 | No Matter

I am dead.

      Cause of death? Finals.

      Yet somehow I still found the time to write this for you (because I love ya'll). So you're welcome. Hope you guys have an awesome day and don't hate this weird introduction of crazy characters... 

      Oops. Spoilers... 

      I'll shut up before I say anymore. Read on, fam.

      "Aish... my feet really hurt." One boy complains, his face pulled into an over exaggerated pained expression.

      "Mine too." The other agrees, his shoulders slumped in exhaustion, "How much longer until you wanna head home?" 

      "All I wanna do is sleeeeep... but there's only a few more houses on this street," The boy walks up to the closest one, a large grey house with a bright green door, "Might as well finish off this street, hyung. Then we can head home."

      "Yeah." The older boy agrees, staring dejectedly at the photo on his phone, "I was kinda hoping we'd have a stroke of luck today, but we can't always get what we ask for. We'll just go looking again another day, okay Tae?"

      "Okay." Taehyung wipes the upset frown off his face, plastering over it with his signature smile when he rings the cheery door bell of the large house. A loud clattering sounds from somewhere inside, and a loud voice shouts something indecipherable before thundering footsteps race towards the door.

      The door swings open violently to a brightly smiling girl with tawny brown hair. Both Hoseok and Taehyung have to blink twice, caught off guard by the girl's strange choice of clothing. Her t-shirt is a magnified picture of Justin Bieber's face, complete with the message "I LOVE JB" in all caps across the man's forehead. Unicorn socks are pulled half-way up her shins, and a skull beanie sits comfortable atop her head. But what stands out the most are the fluorescent yellow skinny jeans that the strange girl shoves her hands into the pockets of.

      "Helloooo strangers!" The strange girl greets with a giggle, her green eyes sparkling in curiosity, "Sonnie at your service how may I help youuuuu?"

      Neither Taehyung nor Hoseok are able to answer her question, shocked quite literally into silence at the absurdity of her outfit and personality. Following their gazes to her own bright clothing, Sonnie giggles as she pulls her hands out of her jeans' pockets to strike a ridiculous pose.

      "Do you like my outfit!" Sonnie cheers, "I'm sorry if it's a little crazier than usual, but it's 'close your eyes and pick an outfit day', so this is what I wound up with!"

      "Uh---" The only sound that leaves Tae's mouth is unintelligible, as he continues to stare at the sparkly unicorns adorning her colorful socks.