18 | "Don't Say That"

AN: I may not of said this before, but this book is going to have some trigger warnings. For the most part, as you've noticed, this book is a bunch of fluff. But it won't always be like that. It's going to encounter some sensitive subjects as well, which I'm not going to mention yet for the sake of surprise (you've probably already guessed some of them by now), but there will be multiple of them.

      I am NOT romanticizing these issues. They are not fun. They are not pretty. They are something we should help others overcome. That is one of the main points I'm trying to get across in my book. Fighting those issues alone is almost always going to get a bad result. If you see someone suffering, get them help. If you're suffering, find someone you can trust and lean on, who you can turn to when you really need it. 

      But for now, please enjoy the fluff and prepare yourself for a roller coaster ride.

    For some reason he feels like he can never stare at her long enough. Her shimmering silver hair gleams in the high pony tail she's pulled it up into. Her dark eyes squint slightly as she quickly skims over the screen of her phone; the clear lenses of her reading glassing reflecting the page of the digital book she's currently ranting about.

      Jimin doesn't catch most of the words that leave her rouge colored lips; too distracted by the the adorable way her soft lips pout when she doesn't quite approve of the way the book's progressing. She's wear very little make-up today, also, to Jimin's satisfaction. Her natural glow outshines the glitter of make-up by far, in his humble opinion. 

      Today she went for a more cuddly look, and Jimin restrains himself from reaching across the table and pulling the pink sweater-clad-girl into a hug. The high waisted white jeans that hug her curves sadly show that her legs are still too thin, but she's better off than she was a couple days ago. Jimin glances at the empty plate in front of the ranting girl, happily remembering that today she finally ate what he bought her without complaining or refusing. For just how stubborn Jimin has found B to be, that's a huge step forward on her part. AN: Her sweater!

      Maybe she's finally starting to trust me a little

      Maybe she's finally starting to trust me a little. I've never heard her talk this much in one sitting. Jimin muses as he watches her tiny hands make frantic gestures about the frustrating characters of the book. She's ignoring me less and complaining a ton more. She's even willingly telling me about her latest reading escapades. Not that I listen most of the time... but still. I'm glad she's opening up a little.

      "If he really likes her, than why doesn't he just say so instead of dating this other girl in order to forget her?!" B huffs, swiping to the next page on her phone, "And Bethany of all people! I mean, nobody likes the girl for a reason."

      I hope Suga-hyung approves of her. His opinion really means a lot to me. But somehow, even though I've only known her for a week, she means a lot to me too.