11 | "Oh, Please, No."

There won't be any extreme drama for a little while (emphasis on little) so you can breathe easy and enjoy the peace while it lasts. :)

P.S. ~ Prepare yourself for a ridiculously long chapter full of their childish attempt at having a conversation.

      Jimin skips down the sidewalk, too excited to care if he looks childish or not. His bright orange hair bounces with every leaping step he takes, but he always ends up messing it up one way or another in the long run, so why should he let that bother him now? 

      He'd searched for interesting things to talk about late into the night, and although it's a little too cliche for his liking, the best thing he could find to get both him and B better acquainted with one another is the game of 20 Questions. Jimin smiles in satisfaction as he admires the little list of rules he conducted last night. He'd written them all out as neat as he could so that B wouldn't have any problems reading it, and, frankly, he's extremely proud of his work.

      I hope B doesn't hate 'get to know you' games. I would just strike up a conversation if I could, but I don't know what she likes to talk about. I don't really know anything about her at all except her nickname, her distrustful and sarcastic disposition, and the fact that she really likes reading. If she rejects the game I'll probably end up rambling again, and I hate rambling.

      He looks up to the see the Simple Things Cafe glowing brightly as always, and he pushes through the door, the bell tinkling the announcement of his arrival. 

      Guess there isn't much I can do but try.

      Jimin tucks the list into the back pocket of his black ripped jeans before ordering his usual Caramel Macchiato. Mina attempts to start a conversation with him, as expected of the sociable girl, but Jimin's too excited to respond with anything except an energetic nod or shake of his head. Mina smirks and waves him off to his table after he's paid, rolling her eyes. 

      Jimin pulls the paper out of his pocket just before he sits down, and fiddles with the edges of it as he watches the door. His eyes flicker up to the clock for a moment, not surprised to see that he's actually six minutes early. He'd begged Namjoon and Gyeong, their manager, to let him go a little earlier than he usually did, and his aegyo worked its magic easily. Even though it only won him six minutes, it was still worth it. 

      Right as Jimin is about to live up to his name and start tapping his foot, B pushes through the door, her silver hair hidden underneath a white hoodie. Her form-fitting grey jeans show off her short and slim legs, and her white boot's buckles jingle quietly with every step she takes. Her eyes immediately find Jimin, widening in surprise, before she halfheartedly waves in response to Jimin's blinding smile.

      Jimin bounces excitedly in his seat as B lazily orders a vanilla latte, finding it abnormally hard to find his usually overflowing supply of patience. B's eyes flicks over to Jimin's bouncing form, and she raises a questioning eyebrow at Mina, who helplessly shrugs. Finally B accepts her steaming coffee with two hands and she carefully trudges over to their table.

 Finally B accepts her steaming coffee with two hands and she carefully trudges over to their table