13 | Nothing

The name of this chapter makes me want to cry.

      Jimin dips his straw into the whip cream at the top of his drink and scoops up a mouthful; complete with one red sprinkle and two blue. He closes his eyes as he lets the sugar seep into his veins, enjoying diabetes way too much for his own good. He hums the new tune Yoongi had written; the first one he's created since his sister was discovered to be missing. Yes, it's super depressing, but it was written by Suga-hyung, so Jimin loves it.

      Jimin sips his coffee and tries not to let his worry for B turn him into a frantic mess. Did her boss fire her for being late? Or yell at her until she cried? It's technically Jin and my fault the she was late; if she didn't argue so much and distract her, than she wouldn't have been put into the position at all. 

       Yesterday had been an insane day. They'd practiced for a couple hours in the early morning, then the rapper line and V had gone off to the studio to work on the new album for a couple hours while the rest relaxed. The relaxation was abruptly disturbed by Jin, though, with his endless questions. And then Jungkook had humiliated Jimin by easily containing him for over ten minutes like some lightweight. Jimin wasn't a lightweight! Sure, his crazy abs were slowly fading into slightly-less impressive abs, but they were still there!

      And then to top it off I've been worrying about B ever since she rushed out of here like she had a bear on her tail. And Jin's constant nagging about how I should be a proper gentleman hasn't helped either.

      The door finally opens to reveal B, dressed up in a dark red long sleeve sweater with two white stripes across the front. High waisted black jeans hug her thin curves, and her tiny feet are dolled up in white flats with bows on the top. (AN: Her sweater! ~~~

      Jimin pretends to be busily drinking his coffee, while in reality he's carefully watching the girl who's busy ordering a Pumkin Spice Latte

      Jimin pretends to be busily drinking his coffee, while in reality he's carefully watching the girl who's busy ordering a Pumkin Spice Latte. She doesn't act any different than normal, so Jimin can hope that nothing went wrong.

      Mina politely hands the girl her coffee, and B walks over to the table with a smile. A smile. She rarely smiles. I usually have to work really hard to earn one, but today she just gives me one right off the bat! This feels weird... something's off.

      "Good morning." B chirps, her pale cheeks rosy pink with blush. Jimin quickly examines her face to notice that she's actually wearing quite a bit of make up; something she's never done before. B settles into her chair with the grace of a cat, "How are you?"

      "Alright." Jimin summons the best smile he can manage, "How about you? Did your boss get angry at you for being late? I've been worrying all day, since it is technically my hyung's and my fault."

      "Oh." B blinks, surprised that he worried about her, before smiling again. This time the smile seems a little less genuine, but Jimin doesn't know for sure. He's only known her for a week and a half, after all, "He was a little upset, and scolded me for a little while, but other than that nothing happened. I guess I just expected him to fire me, or something. I'm never late, so I overreacted a little."