34 | In Our Blood Pt. 1

AN: Pt 1 cause I have no life and can't finish and want to update. P.S: I think I'm sleep deprived...

      If one of the boys had asked Yoongi to order for them Yoongi would've turned them down in an instant, and more specifically, he would've told them that ordering takes confidence, and confidence builds character. The other members have often commented that it's too much like something a dad would say, and Taehyung never fails to complain about it, but the blunt rapper has never cared for anyone else's opinion. Yoongi's always been a stickler for manners and self confidence, so the boys have slowly learned to speak up for themselves when in Yoongi's presence.

      Byeol, however, isn't one of the boys.

      "Do you know what you want, princess?" Yoongi whispers in her ear, smiling as she tries to hide behind him, her ears tinged pink, "I'll tell the waitress for you."

      Byeol takes only a second to peek out from behind Yoongi's arm at the menu, glancing quickly at the options she's already perused before fleeing back to her safe spot.

      "Umm... Can I have the chocolate chip pancakes?" B whispers, "And a glass of milk?"

      "We'll have one order of chocolate chip pancakes with a glass of milk." Yoongi passes on the message to the waiting woman, happy to help his sister feel more comfortable, "And I'll take the breakfast platter with my eggs scrambled and bacon, not sausage."

      "Alright, is there anything else I can get for you?" The waitress asks, looking down at her notepad as she quickly scribbles down their order. With a shake of Yoongi's head the waitress disappears into the back with their menus and their order.

      In a matter of minutes B has already inhaled half of her plate, curling up in her chain with a contented look on her face. It only takes Yoongi a couple minutes more to finish after her, eating his own eggs and bacon with a more civilized speed. Yoongi eats the last pancake on B's plate, the only one she wasn't able to fit in her stomach, by letting her cut it up and feed it to him piece by piece. Normally Yoongi hates being fed by someone else, but anything is worth getting to hear her adorable -and sadly rare- giggles.

      Yoongi makes sure to leave the polite waitress (who kindly served him 5 cups of coffee without comment) a large tip before he ushers his very stuffed sister out of the restaurant.

      "Where are we going next, oppa?" B asks, clutching Yoongi's arm tightly as he leads the pair down the crowded sidewalk. Yoongi hums, seemingly indecisive.

      Should I tell her where we're going or torture her by keeping it a secret?

     "Oppa?" Her large orbs sparkle up at him, her long dark lashes framing them perfectly, "I hope we aren't getting ice cream yet, because I don't think I can eat another bite."

      "No, princess," Yoongi chuckles, his heart melting, "No ice cream yet."

      "Then where are we going," The short girl frowns in confusion, glancing up at Yoongi. But Yoongi continues to stare straight forward, unwilling to meet her gaze. To Yoongi's amazement it only takes B five seconds to read his oddly blank expression, "You aren't going to tell me, are you?"

      "Nope." The older Min wraps his arm around her shoulders to shield her from a couple a guys that are too close for Yoongi's liking, "It's a surprise."  

      B slouches in his hold, sighing loudly, but she doesn't complain.

     Mins don't complain.