31 | 쩔어 on the Street

This chapter is a mess. :(

      "Dancing?" Yoongi looks even more baffled than when he found out that Jimin could fit in the washing machine, "You want to try and teach her to dance?"

     Of course Hobi wants to teach Byeol to dance! He'd decided what he wanted to do for his "one-on-one" day almost immediately after Yoongi agreed to the plan. Hoseok wants to share his greatest and love and passion with the new addition to the family, because what's a better way to connect with someone then through what you love? But Yoongi's furrowed eyebrows, that are only partially visible from under his mint green fringe, are a disappointing sign that Hobi's hyung doesn't approve.

      "Well, not if she doesn't want to." Hoseok's excited tone wilts a little at Yoongi's disgruntled expression. The dancer scowls, defensiveness surging in his chest. What's wrong with dancing? Dancing's fun! Why wouldn't B-ah want to dance? Shoving his pettiness aside as best as he can, Hoseok plows on with his idea. 

      "I'm gonna show her a couple of our choreographies so she can see what our performances are like, and then I'm gonna teach her the basics of one or two of them if she wants." With a proud sniff Hoseok crosses his arms intimidatingly, "What's wrong with that?"

      Internally Hobi starts panicking. He never even considered the possibility that Yoongi might not allow him to take B to the dance studio. Where in the world is he going to take her if he can't teach her to dance? The mall? McDonalds?

      "Nothing." Yoongi sighs, rubbing one hand down his face in frustration, "Nothing's wrong with dancing, Hobi. Part of my own job is dancing, you know."

      "Then why do you look so disturbed?!" Hoseok demands. His passion is dancing, after all; Hobi has the right to be offended. What right does Motionless Min Yoongi have to discredit the art of dance?

      "I'm not disturbed, Hobi-ah." The tone of the older rapper suggests that he is, "I was just wondering whether or not Byeol would want to dance."

     Who in their right mind wouldn't want to dance? Hobi huffs, trying his best not to snap at his hyung. Dancing is the best thing in life. No, scratch that. Dancing is life.

      Hobi opens his mouth to point out just how magnificent dancing truly is when he's interrupted by Yoongi turning and walking away down the hall.

      How rude!  

      Hoseok sulks dejectedly as he closely follows his calm hyung, stopping behind his Yoongi as they near Jimin's open bedroom door. Yoongi pokes his head inside the room, and Hoseok watches as a peculiar look crosses Yoongi's face. The pale rapper is quick to wipe away all traces of emotion, quickly becoming his usual cold self. Yoongi leans up against the door frame, his arms crossed in order to make him look scarier. 

      Hobi grumbles, not understanding why Yoongi feels the need to do that. Yoongi hyung's scary enough as it is! The playful argument between Jimin and Taehyung dies as they finally notice the presence of their scariest hyung. Content with the silence, Yoongi wastes no time with small talk and goes straight to the point.

      "Byeol-ah, do you still like dancing?" Yoongi's eyes glow as he asks the question; his green hair contrasting with his deathly pale skin and making him seem even paler.