15 | Memories

Only three more. Three more. This one, and two others... you ready? *Maniacal laughter*

      WE ALSO SURPASSED 100 VOTES!!! YAYAY!

      Jimin woke up this morning with a strange, heavy feeling weighing on his chest. He ate breakfast with the dull bothersome feeling, even though the strange ache made his stomach uncomfortable with the thought of eating. He practiced with the boys with the same tiresome feeling slowing him down, tripping over his own feet as the other boys watched him carefully. He walked to the cafe with the odd sensation nagging him at every step. He ordered his coffee with an uncomfortable frown, and he sat down tensed.

      And he doesn't think it's a coincidence that B doesn't show up.

      Jimin stares at the door every few seconds almost obsessively, but the empty seat across from him and the cream clock above the door state a very obvious fact: she's not here, and she's probably not going to be. Not when she's already past ten minutes late.

      It's been three and a half weeks since he and B made the deal, and Jimin has now been feeding B lunch every time, as well as cheerfully rambling and dealing with her unnatural amounts of sass. She thankfully stopped losing weight, and even gained back a pound or two after a week of Jimin forcefully shoving sandwich after cookie after sandwich in her mouth. She'd grumbled about it, but both of them know it's a good thing.

      Today is Friday, and Jimin was going to feed her a little extra to help her over the weekend, since they only meet on weekdays, but that isn't going to happen now. Jimin covers his face with his hands and lean heavily on the table, the nagging feeling painfully digging into his gut.

      I just hope she's okay, but this gut feeling... I feel like something's really wrong.

       "She just texted me, telling me to tell you that she's fine, and that something came up," Mina informs, her tone teasing as she leans her hip against the edge of the table, "You shouldn't stress yourself out over it so much. If you're gonna worry about her this much, you might as well ask for her number already."

       "Oh, shut up," Jimin grumbles, taking his hands off his face to glares at the overly joyous hostess. He sounds grumpy, but in all honestly he's grateful for the distraction from B's absence, "You were just as worried a minuted ago."

      "True, but I wasn't about to pull my hair out," Mina argues playfully, "I'm glad you worry this much about her, though. Tells me I'm great at what I do."

      "What you do?" Jimin scrunches his eyebrows together, tilting his head back to get a better look at the peppy girl, "Don't you sell coffee and make people do stupid dares?"

      "Hey!" Mina protests, "I do a lot more than that!"

      "Like what?"

      "Well... for one, I make people do hilarious dares, not stupid dares," Mina huffs, fluttering her eyelashes like an annoyed princess and making Jimin crack a smile.

      "That's debatable." 

      "So says the boy you accepted the dare," Mina scowls, then brightens as she continues, "And I'm also the best matchmaker in the history of matchmakers!"

      Matchmaker, eh? She does come off as the type who would enjoy watching people suffer as they pined after 'true love'. I haven't seen her do much matchmaking though, except maybe... Jimin mentally sighs, already knowing the answer to his speculation as he watches the girl in front of him jump with glee at the thought of being Cupid. ...did she try to set me up with B?