17 | Hangry

"What the heck is this?" Yoongi demands, staring skeptically at the younger's plethora of odd foods, "Cantaloupe, a Payday bar, and a Lunchable? And Oreo's? I understand you wanting me to eat, but do you really expect me to eat this junk?"

     "It was a convenience store!" Jimin whines, sporting his typical pout, "This was the healthiest stuff I could find!"

     Yoongi raises his eyebrow, and points at the Oreos.

     "You call those healthy?"

    "Who doesn't like Oreos?" Jimin protests, "I was hungry. You know I always go overboard when I shop while hungry."

     "I'd rather go back to the dorm and eat Jin's food then eat all this." Yoongi complains loudly, pushing away the offered under-ripe melon.

     And so they do.

     Jin creeps up to Jimin, his wide eyes closely watching Yoongi as the 22-year-old hungrily slurps up some of the eldest's famous home-made ramen. Jin leans in closer to Jimin's ear, so that Yoongi won't hear him.

      "How on earth did you manage to convince him to come home?" Jin demands, his breath tickling the inside of Jimin's ear, "He was in one of his 'not going to stop until I finish this awful song' moods, too! Did you shout at him or something?"

      "No." Jimin giggles, quickly covering his mouth when Yoongi looks over out of curiosity. Jimin turns around to whisper back into Jin's ear, visibly still struggling to hold back his laughter, "I didn't know that he's such a picky eater when he's grumpy and tired! He whined like a baby when he saw what I'd brought for us to eat. In the end I think his stomach complained louder than his workaholic tendencies could take, and he demanded some of your ramen, so here we are."

      "Wow." Jin stares as Yoongi devours the steaming ramen without even blowing on it, "He must've been seriously hungry."

      "And grumpy." Jimin pouts around his mouthful of ramen, "He glared at me the entire car ride back for not bringing him acceptable 'tribute' for his royal swagness."

      "Well, at least it won't be very hard to convince him to get some rest now," Jin muses, accepting the bite offered to him from Jimin

      "Well, at least it won't be very hard to convince him to get some rest now," Jin muses, accepting the bite offered to him from Jimin. He'd had his own heaping bowl not the long ago, but the food enthusiast can always eat more. He continues to talk, mumbling around his delicious bite, "His bed is always too tempting for him to resist when he's this close to it."

      Jimin nods his head, happily munching on his late dinner.

      As soon as both bowls are completely emptied and placed in the sink, Jimin grabs the stick arm of his hyung and drags him down the hall towards their bedrooms. And for once in his life, Yoongi doesn't even argue or complain, instead following along like a lost puppy. They both wash up in the bathroom before tiredly shuffling into Jimin's cheery bedroom, both silently agreeing that they prefer cuddling over lying alone in the dark.