20 | I Could Never

SURPRISEEEE... You asked for another chapter, and I deliver. (Though I don't have any more yet after this one... You'll just have to wait! But until then, enjoy your extra chapter.

     Oh, by the way, you should prepare yourself for some serious drama. 

      Recap: 

      Yoongi can't even bring himself to shake his head; his entire consciousness is sucked into the shimmering charcoal eyes across the room. No thoughts pass through his mind, except one. A single, reoccurring thought that he hasn't been able to shake off since seven years ago when he made the best and worst decision of his life. A single word that's always stayed lock in his subconsciousness since the day he first heard it spoken aloud by his mother.

      B-Byeo-

     "O-oppa?"

      Jimin's head snaps back to look at B, shocked beyond all belief to hear an honorific title come from B's usually blunt mouth. He is even more surprised, however, by the fact that it wasn't just eonni or ssi, which would be much more common. Out of all honorific titles she could've used, she used oppa.

      Oppa-- which means "older brother".

      Why in the world would she call hyung Oppa? Unless... 

      Jimin's mind explodes. 

      I was right all this time? Jimin examines B for the hundreth time, and again all the similarities between her and Suga are clearly visible, now even more so than before when his hyung is sitting right across the room to easily compare her to. The conversation where he specifically asked her if she had a brother comes to mind, and he frowns deeply when he recalls the suspiciously odd way she reacted to the question. Jimin had felt that something was off, and he was right all along. So... she lied about not having a brother? How many other times did she lie to me?

      "Byeol-ah?" Yoongi weak whisper confirms Jimin suspicion, and Jimin turns to look at Suga in concern, unsure of how the emotionally unstable hyung will take it, "What... how-"

      If Jimin's in shock, he doesn't want to know just how shaken Yoongi is. This was supposed to be a casual meeting of mutual friends, not a long lost family reunion. Jimin runs a hand through his already horrendously messy hair and sighs.

      Well, on the bright side, at least we know where she is now.

       Just then Suga's eyes widen indefinitely, and he flies from his seat like a very large green and white bird. Jimin whips back around to see what the problem is, only to see an empty space where B was once standing, and an open door that Yoongi flies through with a speed Jimin didn't know he could reach. Jimin stands frozen for a second, unable to process all this new world-changing information, before racing after his hyung and out the door.

      As long as we don't lose her.

*          *          *          *

      Yoongi doesn't know what to think anymore. One moment he's calmly sipping the most delicious coffee he's ever had, and the next he's chasing after his long lost little sister, who now apparently has silver hair