42 | Too

Ik I'm dropping this out of nowhere, but it's past midnight and I really felt like it. So here. Here's an update.     

       FYI: This chapter is trash. 

     Recap: 

      "I'll like it no matter what it sounds like, or what genre it is." Jimin assures her, hoping he isn't coming off as too bold, "Because you wrote it."

      B blushes crimson, her eyes widening as if a thousand stars had fallen from the sky. She tries to hide from Jimin's soft smile of adoration, curling into herself and letting her bangs fall in front of her face. Jimin can't help but sigh, his heart warming at the cute sight.

      She may act so cold at first, but she's the softest, sweetest person I know. Anybody who dares to call Mins heartless is gonna catch these hands. 

       Before Jimin can say anything else the waiter finally approaches, carrying two steaming plates heaped with delectable pasta. The man smiles brightly as he sets the dishes in front of the pair, and B peeks out from behind her bangs at she stares down at the plate in front of her in in curiosity.

      "One piping hot plate of fettuccine for the pretty lady~" The waiter announces as he slides it in front of her, "And one piping hot plate of fettuccine for the young gentleman. Is there anything else I can get for the two of you?"

      "I think we're alright for now." Jimin states, a hint of amusement underlining his tone as he watches B stare at the creamy dish with wide eyes, "She'll probably want some dessert later, though."

      "Sounds good!" The waiter chuckles, his eyes kind, "I'll leave you to it, then. Enjoy!"

      B picks up her silver fork as soon as the waiter is gone, and she stabs a single noodle. She holds the piece of pasta up to her face and examines it as if it was an alien species. The only types of noodles that B has ever encountered are Korean noodles and Ramen, both of which looked nothing like the food she's inspecting now.  With an adorable scrunch of her nose, she lifts the pasta close to her mouth and sniffs it delicately. 

      "It smells too good to be true." B mutters, blinking incredulously at her dinner, "Are you sure it won't kill me?"

      "Yes, angel." Jimin breathes a laugh, "I'm 99.99% sure that it won't kill you, unless you have some other allergies that we're not aware of. But I'll prove that it's not deadly, if you want."

      "Yes, please." B accepts his offer, still scowling at the noodle, "Oppa would be upset if I died because of pasta."

      Jimin can't argue with that logic.

      Resisting the urge to giggle at B's skeptical expression, Jimin picks up his own fork and carefully brings a bite to his own mouth. He blows on it furiously for a few seconds before shoveling it into his mouth, trying his best to avoid burning the top of his tongue. The boy groans loudly as the taste of it hits his tongue, blown away by the perfect creamy-deliciousness. B watches with narrow eyes as he chews and swallows, eyeing her own pasta as fiercely as she should a murder suspect.

     "It's just as good as I remember!" Jimin exclaims, excited to see B's reaction to trying such a delicious food for the first time, "Try a bite, angel. And if you don't like it, then you can order something else."

      "Wha-no!" B's skepticism quickly vanishes in the face of her disapproval, "You already paid for this-- no way are you buying me another whole meal! This place is too expensive."