6 | Sorry (Not Sorry)

AN: Okay, I'm really sorry if this chapter is absolutely terrible (I guess I'll have to let you judge that on your own). I had a really hard time deciding how to write it, and it was really difficult to write as well. But even so... this chapter is here to establish a little bit of normalcy to Jimin and the rest of the boys, and to expand on BTS in general's emotional situation (as you know, they're having issues...). I'm sorry if it's a little boring... *sigh* 

      I'll try and make the next couple of chapters a little more drama filled... But don't you worry! This book may start out really chill, but it'll get more and more intense as it goes.

      You ready?

      A soft, shy smile creeps its way onto Jimin's cheerful face as he skips back towards the studio where the rest of the boys are probably waiting. Normally Jimin would feel really guilty for being late, especially by a whole 15 minutes, but today he can't make himself regret sitting with her for an extra 15 minutes. The girl at the coffee shop with an innocent yet daring face. A face Jimin knows he'll never forget for the rest of his life. 

      The sad thing is... he'll probably never see her again. He didn't ask for her number, no matter how much he had wanted to; he had bothered her more than enough. Plus, she didn't seem like one of those girls who gave their number to any guy that asked, much less an awkward rambling pabo named Jimin. 

      The smile melts off his face as he tries to shove reality down his own throat. You'll probably never see her again, so it's best if you just forget her, you hopeless babo. But Jimin's mind has a will of it's own as it grasps at what happened less than half an hour ago, the scene replaying in his head as he pictures the strange, yet alluring, girl.

      After she finally introduced herself as 'B', a name Jimin can't quite decide whether he thinks that it's cool or just weird, she promptly glared heavily at Mina before picking up her book and proceeding to retreat back into her world of fiction. Jimin, baffled by her abrupt mood swings and gruff behavior, sat back down awkwardly in his seat across the table from her, pretending to be focused on his phone and coffee when really he couldn't take his eyes off the glinting silver hair peeping out from behind her book. 

      Jimin had never seen any girl quite like her, and he doesn't know what to make of her. She's nice, but she's extremely rude while being nice. She's quiet, but her words carry the weight of someone screaming at you. She's a nerd, but you could never tell by the way she talks and acts. If she wasn't wearing those silver-framed glasses and reading a book the entire time, Jimin would've thought she was one of those stereotypical bad girls or a really moody grandma. 

      Maybe she just had a bad day...

      Only a couple minutes after sitting back down, when Jimin was caught up in his whirring theories of why she was so grumpy, Jimin had looked back at the spot across the table only to find the seat empty. Oddly frantic, he had stood up to see her pushing through the front doors of the cafe. Even though he knew that chance was against them ever meeting again, he didn't want the last memory he'd ever have of her to end like this. With her walking out the front door without a word.

      "Annyeong, B-ssi!" Jimin had called to her, waving his hands in a frantic eye-catching farewell in the fashion that Taehyung usually did. B stopped in her tracks and turned her head to meet Jimin's twinkling brown eyes. With a regal nod in Jimin's direction, she opened the door and left 'Simple Things Cafe' at 11:07 sharp.

      Jimin frowns a little as he remembers her sudden departure. At least she'd acknowledged his farewell, which is honestly more than he should've expected, considering that they'd literally met 30 minutes prior. Why would he be upset that she left in the first place? It's not like they're more than acquaintances anyway.