14 | For Me

I can't believe I've actually made it to chapter fifteen! I'm so excited guys! I hope you are too!

      SPOILER ALERT: I HATE sob stories (a.k.a tragedies where no one is really happy in the end). This book WILL have a happy ending, even if it seems impossible at the time... You just have to wait for it...

      Okay, enough of my rambling. On with the story.

      "No, I've gotta go now!" Jimin yanks harshly against his captor's restricting arms, desperately pulling himself towards the door using nothing but his biceps and the shaky hall railing, "You've already made it so that I'm gonna be five minutes late, and now you're only making it worse!"

      "No!" Jimin's captor is not budging one bit. He knows what he wants, and he's going to get it whether Jimin likes it or not, "Not until you tell me where you're going first!"

      If Tae knows where I'm going, then he'll want to come too. And either she'll think Taehyung was absolutely insane and be really uncomfortable, or I'll have to share my new friend with him. And people, for some reason, always seem to like him better than me.

      ...I don't want her to like him better than me.

      "No!" Jimin's just as stubborn, if not more, and his arms shake as he pulls the duo another inch closer to the door, "I told you it's personal!"

      "But I'm your best friend!" His captor whines, sounding less like a 19 year old boy and more like a 5 year old, "Why can't I go?!"

      "Because it's personal!" Jimin starts to violently thrash his body, in hopes that the other boy loses his grip. No such luck, "Tae, you can't just barge in on everyone's personal matters all the time! Yes, you're my best friend, but I have a life too!"

      Well... not much of a life. It primarily consists of novels and B. And I don't want to share either of them.

      "You always come to my personal things!" Tae whines pitifully, his iron grip not faltering for a second, even when Jimin gets desperate enough and ferociously bites his arm. Tae's childish pout doesn't falter, and Jimin sends his pouting friend a withering glare.

      "That's because you ask me to go with you!" Jimin points out harshly, frustrated that Tae is taking time away from his already short daily meet-up, "I didn't ask!"

      "Well I did!"

      "I said no!"

      "Why not?"

      "Because I said so, and I'm your hyung!" Jimin's meager supply of patience finally hits empty, and his angry shout startles Taehyung into dropping him. Jimin scrambles to his feet and is out the door before Taehyung can even comprehend what happened. Tae pouts at the open door, wishing Kookie, or Hobi-hyung, or anybody was here to cheer him up.

      I was just bored.

      With a disappointed sigh Taehyung shuts the door, knowing that Jimin would have a complete meltdown if Tae attempted to follow him, so Tae reluctantly trudges back into the solemnly silent living room. He stares at the TV, wanting to play their newest game addition to the Xbox, but he knows that it won't be any fun without someone else to play it with. 

      And maybe a little lonely, too.

      Instead of turning on the TV to lamely play a game by himself, Tae tiredly collapses onto the couch to take a nap. As soon as his eyes are closed his mind begins to run through the continually depressing events of the last four weeks. A sigh escapes Tae's lips.