My type > JUNGKOOK

Dedicated too tear336 hope you enjoy it golden grudge 😏

________________________

He was ' that ' typical type of boy, nothing you would like. Not my type. Definitely not my type. Jeon Jungkook was the bad-boy in my school, I wanted to avoid him as much as possible. He always gets into trouble. He has that ' I don't give ' attitude towards anyone but especially teachers.

One time he got into trouble for chewing gum in class and he just ignored the teacher and then placed another in his mouth.

But guess what?

He's in my class.

And I witnessed that scene ^

Despite all that about him, he was hot and all the girls loved him. I sat at my desk, taking out my lunch I heard a commotion nearby.

" Hi Jungkook! " I looked up and saw her ugh.

That girl was Na Na, she thinks she can get any guys she wants. All because of her popularity.

Rolls eyes*

She walked up to Jungkook who's sitting at his desk, she leans over clearly exposing her cleavage on purpose.

What a slut. I then looked at Jungkook who isn't interested at what she has to say. He continued to eat his lunch whiles ignoring Na Na who's still trying to hit on him. He then looked up and saw me.

Damn it! I quickly turn around and see in the corner of my eye he smirked, I felt myself heating up.

Aish...

School ends and I walk down to the gate, where the entrance of the school is. I wait for my friend to walk home but then I remembered that she's absent.

" Whoops " I said quietly, I took out my earphones then placed them in and enjoyed the music whiles walking home. There are so many couples from my school walking in the distance. I wish I had a nice boyfriend.

Sigh*

" HEY HEY! " I heard shouting from nearby, I then took my earphones out one by one and looked around.

" Huh? " Someone then grabbed my arm and the next thing I know? I fell into the bushes that was right next to me.

" WHAT THE HE- " That person then covered my mouth, I then see the feet of two girls.

" Jungkook? " The first girl says.

" Oppa where are you? " The second girl says.

Jungkook? WHAT?! He sat closer to me and we're now squished together, luckily there is some space behind the bushes. He takes his hand off my mouth.

I then saw his chest, the sweat had made his white shirt stick to his skin. It outlined his muscles. He saw I was staring and laughed.

DAMN IT.

Wait. What am I looking at? Yes he's hot 😑 (I admitted it) but he's the bad-boy not your type.

Not
Your
Type

The girls leave and he gets up, he then extends his hand for me to take and I do.

" What was that? " I asked him, expecting an explanation. I was super pissed right now.

He then smiles, any girl would fall for that.

And I am one 😶

" Sorry, they were chasing me. I needed to hide and I saw the bushes, you were in the way so yea... " He said looking down at the ground.

I looked at him not amused.

" Okay.... well goodbye, I'm gonna go home now. " I said as i pointed in the direction. I then start to walk off when..

" Oh! I'm going that way as well " Jungkook says with a shocked expression. Then he smiled...

again.

This isn't what I thought he'd be like, I thought he was the bad-ass bad-boy type. No manners, no nothing.

On the walk home we talked and I found out a lot about him, he's actually a very kind and caring guy.

I then see my apartment in the distance and we arrive Infront of it after a few minutes.

" Wanna hang sometime? " He asked me, and stretched. I then looked at him as he stretched.

I didn't notice that I was staring " That's enough for now " Jungkook says and breaks me out from my trance. I felt my face then go full on red and I didn't know what to do. I then covered my face with my hands. I then heard him softly laugh.

Jungkook then took my hands off my face slowly, I felt the warmth of his hands.

" Don't ever cover your face. " He said to me then stared into my eyes for what seems like forever.

My was heart is exploding right now.
My mind out of control.

I was lost for words, he smiled at me one last time then left. I saw him walk off in the distance.

" Okay, we can hang sometime " I shouted and he turned around and nodded then waved. He then gave me his killer smile before turning around and continuing to walk.

Maybe he is my type after all.

*****

It's my first one starring Jungkook! So I hoped you enjoyed! Plz support this book!

Vote/Comment/Follow

Thankyou tear336 for requesting aha

More to come ~~