Don't joke around > J-Hope

Dedicated to my good friend Katrina_siuu ! Thanks so much or requesting ;) I hope you love it ^^

_______________________________________________________________\\\\________\_________

That joke was so stupid, honestly.. But why can't I get over it? Why do I feel like I should seek revenge or something?!?

Flashback

I opened the doors which led to the cafeteria and when I walked in, strangely no one was there. The bell had rang already, signalling the start of recess and usually everyone would rush into the cafeteria. All of a sudden I was lifted up bridal style and my eyes were covered. I started to shout, kick and do whatever to get put down. But whoever was holding onto me tightened their grip..

I heard people snickering and some people whispering, I felt afraid... Where am I?

I then was let down and realised I was on the school field and all the students were sitting on the bleachers. They were laughing, pointing at me and taking pictures. Then I stood up and ran off,  whiles running I saw J-Hope laughing in the distance.

End of flashback

I walked into the school, through the gates and up the steps. Sure people were talking about me, but I didn't care anymore. I'm gonna get revenge, by toying with that J-Hope's heart. He was the class clown also part of the popular clique. Apparently he's the only okay person in that group.

I walked into class and sat down, I felt like a different person after that change. People were pointing at me, talking about how I changed my hair colour and how I put a bit of make up on today.

"Hey Kat, lookin good today." I looked up and saw J-Hope. I then gave my sweetest smile, "Not mad about yesterday?" He said right after, which wiped that smile off my face. I stood up immediately, his words making me furious. I held it in though, the whole class was staring at me. I then took him by the collar and dragged him outside, earning a few 'ohhhh' and 'ahhhs' from the class.

"Hmm.. How desperate are you?" He asked then looked at me seductively, once we were out in the hallway.

I smirked, "I don't know." He then seemed taken back, probably didn't except me to say that. Since I'm that type of student who studies and doesn't interact with boys.

I moved my face closer and closer to his. Sweat starting to form on his face.

I was only inches away from his face when he sighed, "Why are you doing this?" My eyes widened, "What do you mean why am I doing this?" I asked sarcastically.

He then grabbed my shoulders and spun me around, making my back hit against the lockers.

"Kat..." He then looked into my eyes.

Okay I guess this game is over.

I then slapped his face, due to my sudden burst of rage. "Why did you do that to me? Embarrass me in front of everyone?" I asked him, eager for an answer. He placed his hand over where I slapped him on the cheek.

"I-I-"

My eyes narrowed, "I what?" I said in a cold voice, "I was pressured by the seniors, it was the only way to get into the gang." I scoffed, "You did that to me? Just to get into a gang? You don't even know me."

"I'm that girl who sits at the back of the classroom and quietly does my work. Why did you have to interfere with my life?"

I then started to walked away when he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait." He said, I stood frozen, "Moh? (What?)"

"I'm sorry.."

I was shocked by his sudden apology. "Please just don't ever talk to me again." I replied back.

I tried to shake his hand off but he held on tighter, "I don't think I can do that Kat."

"Wae? (Why?)" I asked, he then spun me around and kissed me, I didn't know what was going on but I felt his soft lips on mine.

When he pulled back he then said, "Because I like you."