Never leave you again > RM

So I uh just realised that I haven't written an imagine on the one and only RM. Hahah mianhe guys plz forgive me..

                            •••

Tonight I was just gonna let loose, let everything go. I mean I can't give a **** now. He left me, my best friend left me to go and purse her dreams. All that bs she said to me, "Soomin-ah, we'll purse our dreams together!" Pftt. I stepped out of the taxi and paid the driver, I then made my way to the entrance of the club. I took out my ID from inside my wallet and showed the bouncer, he then let me inside.

As soon as I walked in I felt the music pumping through my body. It was loud and made me feel relaxed somehow. I sat down at the bar and ordered a drink, just a little somethin to help me get loose. I took a sip of my drink and looked out onto the dance floor, then someone came and sat next to me. "Anyeong." This person said seductively. I smiled, "Nae, anyeonghasaeyo." I replied back. Before I knew it I finished my drink and paid.

"Are you alone beautiful?" Everything started to become blurry and distorted. Unwillingly I nodded my head. I didn't know what I was doing, yah, why did I come here? I stood up but found my self in the mans arms as I toppled over. Then my eyes shut but the last thing I heard was that man laugh.

shit.

•••

I woke up, I was in an alleyway, I could tell by my surroundings. I didn't know what time it was but it was dark. Really really dark. I fished through my wallet for my phone and turned it on, the brightness blinding me. When my eyes adjusted I saw it was 2:00 AM. Shoot, how long was I out? I looked at my arms, bruises, my legs hurt and my heels were gone, my dress was ripped. How did I get here? I wasn't drugged...

Was I?

I then heard footsteps. "Soomin?" Someone called out my name, he sounded familiar. "Namjoon?" I called out. He then came into view and looked at me horrifically. "Yah.. what happened to you Soomin-ah?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders, "I came out to let loose after everyone left me," I said looking into his eyes. He looked away, I could tell he felt guilty.

"You can't just say that I left you Soomin." He said. I scoffed, "You WERE ALL I HAD. My family left me, my BEST FRIEND left me." Tears were running down my face.
"You don't know why I left you
Soomin, so don't make me the bad guy." I started laughing hysterically, what is he saying??

"Soomin," He lifted my head up to face him. "I still love you, I always have. I left you- because I didn't want you to get hurt anymore." I titled my head, "What do you mean?" He sighed and sat next to me, "My family is involved in a gang, you know that," I nodded my head, "things started to get worse, I didn't want you to hang around me in case something would happen to you."

It was hard for me to process all this information at once. "So that's why you left me?" I asked uneasily, my voice cracking. I wiped my tears away with my hands. He nodded his head. "HOW COULD YOU? DO YOU KNOW HOW much you hurt me Namjoon?" He then shook his head, "I'm so sorry Soomin." He then helped me up, "Ow!" I exclaimed, I looked down at my foot and saw it was sprained. "Aish... Get on." I looked up and saw Namjoon crouching in front of me. "Yah, get on." I smiled and got on. "Haha thanks Namjoon." He then chuckled, "I'll take you back to my place." I nodded my head.
---
He opened the door and walked inside, I was still on his back. He then let me down on the couch. "Thanks.." I said, he then sat down next to me. We stared into each other's eyes for a couple of seconds, I missed him I really did, It's been a long time since we'd been together. Then, all of a sudden his lips landed on mine. "Soomin-ah, from now, I'll stay by your side, never leave you." I then entangled my hand in his.

                             •••

Hope you enjoyed this imagine <3

• Guyss! Taking in requests again for imagines ^^ Please feel free to comment, I hope some people do because I want to write it for you guys!! •
                     Bias:
Your name:
Situation: