What if > Jimin

You walk to the mall, 10:50 at night, really smart idea to be out here you think to yourself. You clutch onto your bag tightly in fear. You make it to the mall and find out that the store your mum wanted you to go is closed.

"Aish..." You say quietly.

You walk back out and decide to buy a snack > ddeoboki.

You eat on the walk back home, you hear foot steps behind and you turn around within a second and see no one. You keep on walking and sound of foot steps can still be heard from behind.

A hand is on on your shoulder and you scream, but another hand covers your mouth.

"Shh.." You hear a male voice say. You then calm down and he removes his hand from your mouth.

"Sorry about that! I didnt meant to scare you!" You hear him say.

You turn around and see Jimin, the high school heart throb, standing right in front of you, you feel your cheeks turning bright red but luckily he can't see since its night.

"What are you doing out here so late?" He asks and you tell him honestly.

"My dad sent me to that store as well haha "He says and you smile.

He then takes your hand in his

"W-what are you doing?" You ask nervously, he doesn't reply but instead starts walking in a direction which is not towards your home, you arrive at a park and he sits in the centre of the grass field and you sit next to him.

" y/n I've been thinking about you a lot "His words shock you and you don't know how to respond.

"I want to make you mine..."He says after letting out a deep breathe.

It's silent for a few seconds as you both look up to the sky and see the stars.

"So what if I did this-"

He then kisses you un expectedly, your eyes widen as you realise his lips are on yours. He then pulls back.

"-to make you mine.." He says and a smile appears on your face. He then places you on his lap and wraps his arm around your waist, you both sit together and look up at the stars.

________________________

' what if... '