Eyes > Jimin

Listen to OUTRO: House of cards whiles reading this~~ Just press play ^

                            •••

Out on the dance floor you felt every single pair of eyes on you. You were situated right in the centre, of course with your two best friends by your side. Having the time of your lives, since the finals are over its time to let everything go. You look around and met eyes with someone. The look in his eyes were different, shall I say seductive? You felt yourself being dragged to him and that's what happened. Your feet started moving and then you were right in front of him. Your eyes locked together with his and you felt his hands wrap around your waist. Then he pulled you closer to him and his lips landed on yours, the kiss was rough, his hands messing up your hair and your arms went around his neck. He wanted you, you could feel it.

He took your hand and you both made your way out of the club. You went out an exit, which was an exit to a dark alleyway, with only one weak light in the corner and smoke rising from the vents that stuck out from the walls. He then pushed you against the wall and slammed his lips on yours. Your phone then started vibrating, you pushed him back and took out your phone. You picked it up and heard your friends voice, "YAH WHERE ARE YOU??" She shouted, since the music in the club was deafening. "With," You eyes trailed up the boy in front of you, he had orange hair and was wearing black jeans and a black singlet with a leather jacket. "Someone." You said to your friend, it was then silent for a few seconds, "WOOO GET IT Y/N! OKAY I'LL LEAVE YOU TWO HEH." With that she hung up. You put your phone back into your bag.

"What's your name?" You asked him, "What's yours?" He asked you  in a deep, husky voice which gave you shivers down your spine. "My name is y/n. Now yours?" He came closer and his face now right in front of yours. "Park. Jimin." He spat the words out before kissing you once again. The taste of his lips, you just could not get enough. Then he pulled back and you were about to open your eyes when, "Keep your eyes closed." He said very softly. You felt him writing something on your arm, "Okay, now open." He whispered into your ear. You opened your eyes and you didn't see him. "Where'd he go?" You mumbled to yourself. You looked to your right, then left. He's not there.

You eyes then landed on your arm, a number was written there. You smiled to yourself. "Park. Jimin." You said before you bit your lip.

•••

I hope you liked that ahaha, please comment which member you'd like to be the star of an imagine in the next chapter!

If no one comments :( I'll choose randomly haha