Fun day at the beach > JUNGKOOK

Dedicated to shashakookie hope you enjoy it!! 😆

________________________

I packed my things and put it in the boot of the car, I then hopped in and drove to the beach. Today my friends and I are going to the beach to have some fun! I was so excited, well nervous as well. This is because of Jungkook, he's making me feel like this. When one of my friends introduced him too me he gave off that bad boy vibe which I liked.

Whenever we were left alone by our group of friends we'd talk, we got to know each other better.

BUT. Whenever our group hung out I'd always look at Jungkook at the wrong time.

When he's stretching
Looking back at me
Turning his head (JAWLINE)

ARGHHH, I arrived Infront of the beach and parked my car. I wore a singlet and shorts on top of my black bikini. I was unsure about wearing it but my other friends were so I decided to. I got out and grabbed my bag then closed the door before locking it. I walked down into the sand and saw my friends in the distance, one of them turned around and saw me then waved, I waved back. I then felt someone's hands came around my waist, I turned around and punched them in the stomach.

I then gasped " Oh uh Jungkook! I'm so sorry, I Uh- I thought you were some pervert. " I kneeled down to help him up. He took my hand and pulled me down next to him. He wrapped his arms around my body.

" Don't ever do that again " He said in a playful voice then groaned. I guess I punched him really hard aha..

" I'm so sorry " I said before bursting out into laughter.

" What the hell are you both doing? " I looked up and saw Christine looking down at us. Her tone of voice sounded jealous.. She then helped me up and Jungkook got up, I picked up my bag and turned around.

OH MY GAWD HE WAS SHIRTLESS. 😱😮😂 I didn't notice before.

My eyes widened at the sight, he then stretched, I saw in the corner of my eye. I was fighting my instincts too not stare at him.

He then laughed, DID HE SEE ME? Oh hell no.

We walked to the group and I said hi to everyone.

" Let's go in the water! " One of the boys shouted. Everyone then ran after him into the water. Where did Jungkook go?

I then took of my shirt and shorts, I folded it up nicely and places it inside my bag. I then put on sunscreen, I heard someone whistle.

" Huh? " I said and looked around.

I saw Jungkook walking toward me 😍 he looked heavenly. Wait. Was he whistling at me? He then looked me up and down. Took me a moment to realise what he was doing.

" Hey! What are you looking at? " I said and he laughed.

" You " He said and turned to look at everyone in the water. ARGH JAWLINE.

" Let's go into the water " He said. I stood frozen in my spot.

" Ehh, I don't want too " I said and he came up to me.

" Let's go, come on.. " He said.

" Nah " I said, then he lifted me up all of a sudden and carried me in his arms.

" Wha- what are you doing? " I said quietly.

He then looked down at me " Just enjoy the moment " He then kept on walking, when we got to the water he then placed me down.

I attempted to run away but he grabbed my wrist " Where are you going? " He said, he took my hand and we plunged into the clear water.

DAMN IT, I was going to try and avoid getting wet. But of course it'll be impossible with Jungkook around. I then looked around for Jungkook in the water, I saw him near Christine. I felt uneasy, was I getting jealous?

A wave then came up and Christine swam closer to Jungkook until she was in his arms. He then looked around and our eyes met, he saw me looking right back at him. I quickly turned away and walked out of the water. I was friggin cold.

" Shasha " I heard him call my name, I then stopped in my tracks. He then came up to me.

" Wanna go somewhere together? Just the two of us " I nodded my head, I was shivering. Why did the water have to be so cold 😑....

We then walked for a few minutes and arrived at a spot on the beach, there were only few people, we sat down on the sand.

" You cold? " He asked me and I nodded, I huddled up into a ball and hugged myself.

" Come sit with me " He said cooly, I sat in between his legs. I was frozen now, I had no idea what to do.

He wrapped his arms around me and held me closer to his chest. I then felt a lot more warmer. He placed his head on my shoulder, we both looked out into the water. It was a beautiful sight.

" Hey Shasha, can I tell you something? " Jungkook said quietly..

" Yes? " I then got up and sat next to him.

He pulled me closer, what did he want to say?

He took a deep breathe.

" Yes? " I said once again, he then looked into my eyes. He then pulled me in for a kiss, he wrapped his arms around my body.

He then smiled, I felt my body heat up. My heart was beating faster then ever. We sat close together for the rest of the time, enjoying each others company.

*****

Hope you all enjoy this chap with Jungkook once again! shashakookie I hope you liked it!

Plz support this book by

Vote/Comment/Follow

More to come~~