Escape > JIN

Imagine from your POV enjoy ppl~~
________________________

" It's time " You say to him and he nods.

Dating secretly for 4 months isn't easy, I knew my dad wouldn't approve of him but I loved him. I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life. I walked hand in hand with him into the house, I couldn't keep it secret anymore. It was a tremendous weight sitting on my shoulders. I just wanted to get rid of it and so did Jin.

" No matter what we'll always be together " He says and places his hands on your shoulders.

You smile " I hope so " you quietly say.

You place your hand on the doorknob and open the door, you see your dad sitting at the dining table.

" Oh your home ____ " You walk inside with Jin following in behind.

Your dad turns around to look at you " Come and s- " He stops as he sees you holding Jin's hand.

" Who is that? " You dad says with a serious tone.

You walk to him and sit down, " This, is my boyfriend Jin " You say and avoid your dads eyes.

Your dad shakes his head " I said no boyfriends until university ____ can you not understand that? "

" We've been dating for 4 months" Jin says and your dad looks at him with a shocked expression.

" WHAT? " Your dad then stands up.

Jin stands up as well " I love her " He says and looks at you.

Your dad then slaps your hand away from his " DAD " You shout but he ignores you.

Your mum walks in and places the food down " Why? When we told you so many times ____ " Your mum says and shakes her head.

She sighs and then points to the food " Just eat " She then walks away with your dad and they talk in the kitchen.

Tears start to form in your eyes " I'm so sorry Jin " You say with a shaky voice.

Jin smile and hugs you " It's fine, I'll fight for you " He says.

---

Your dad walks back in with your mum, this is going to be one big argument.

" Okay. First of all I want ' him ' to leave now. " Your dad says and Jin stands up.

You take Jin's hand quickly " He's not leaving, whatever you have to say, say it to both of us " You say confidently. Your parents nod their heads and Jin sits back down.

" I don't appreciate you not listening to me ____. You are becoming more rebellious. "

" I'm getting older I can make my own decisions! " You shout to your parents and look taken back.

" Don't you dare shout at me ___ " You dad says.

After an hour of arguing your parents decide to end it.

" IT'S FINAL ___ YOU WILL NOT DATE THAT BOY " Your mum says and you start crying.

" I love him " You say, Jin then places his hands on your shoulders.

" I'll wait " He says. He looks at your parents then walks out of the house.

" FINE " You say to your parents, you then go upstairs and pack a suitcase full of your clothes, you chuck it all in and bring your wallet. You walk downstairs.

" What do you think your doing " Your dad says but you ignore him, you open the door and walk out onto the pathway. You then see Jin in the distance.

" JIN " You shout and he turns around and walks to you.

He looks at all your things and laughs. " What's all this? "

You then pull him in for a long kiss.

" I'm not letting you go. Let's escape this. " You say and he laughs and pulls you In for a hug.

" That's why I love you ____ " He places all your things in his car and drive off into the sunset.

" Escape " You say quietly and Jin smiles.

****

Hope you all liked it! Jin is my bias in BTS, who is yours? Plz support this book! I'm determined to get too 1K reads, that's all I ask for!

Vote/Comment/Follow

More to come!

Also if you liked this IMAGINE from your POV, Plz comment and tell me if you want more!

xx