I think it's time > V

You walk around your room, one finger on your head and the other on your hip. Thinking about a ' serious '  matter.

" SOOOOO??? "You forgot that your close friend Mia was on the line. You pick up your phone from your bed and resume talking with her.

"I don't know..." You say weakly.

She then let's out a sigh before talking "Look I'm telling you, I heard him talking with his friend. Asking whether it's the right time to tell ' her' "

You then bit your lip.

"... And that HER is YOU _____!"

"How do you know?" Mia then laughs softly. "Because I've seen the way he looks at you, plus your close friends!"

You then hear a bang and immediately look around your room.

"Huh what was that?" Mia asks.

"I'm not sure.."You reply.

You then hear another bang coming from the window. You pull back the blinds and see V standing on the pathway. He then notices you and waves.

"I gotta go.." You say before hanging up the phone.

"B-"

You walk downstairs after brushing your hair and checking if you look okay In the mirror. You open the door and V walks in.

"Hey."He says and you say hi back.

"So uh what brings you here?" You ask.

He then looks up and into your eyes.

"I need to tell you something..."

He then steps forward and you don't realize that you were taking steps backwards until your back hits the wall.

A smile then appears on his face, a devilish sort of smile. Not the one he usually shows. He takes his hands out of his pockets and places his arm on the wall above your head and let's out a deep breathe.

"I think it's time I tell you that I like you _____..."

Your eyes widen, you can't believe that Mia was right. It was you he was talking about to his friend. You can't help but smile at his words, he then looks back up at you.

But you realize he isn't looking at you, or at your eyes. That he was looking down at your lips. Before you can say something to him he kisses you, placing his arms around your waist and pulling you closer to him.

Once he pulls back you let out a soft laugh and so does he.
________________________

' I think it's time.. '