Cute. > Suga

Dedicated too AmericanIdiot143 thankyou for requesting!!

                             •••

You were in the crowd, amongst all the other fangirls here. "Aish. Why do I have to be here." You mumble to yourself, your friend right next to you screaming her lungs out. "Aigoo." You say as you shake your head at her. "OMO SUGA OPPA LOOKED ME!! HE LOOKED AT ME!!!" You scoffed at her words, "YAH! DO YOU HOW MANY OTHER GIRLS ARE IN THE CROWD??" You shouted back at her and she punched your shoulder. All of a sudden you were soaked and so was she. You looked up at saw Suga standing about a metre or so away from you with an empty water battle. You folded your arms, "WHAT IS THIS???" You shouted angered. Aish, now I'm soaked. You looked back up and saw Suga looked straight back at you, he then mouthed the words sorry.

"YAH! YAH! SHAUNA DID HE JUST-" You were also shocked yourself as he actually did look at you and mouth the words sorry. You nodded your head as your friend squealed.

An hour later

"THANKYOU FOR COMING TO OUR CONCERT!" The leader of the group said as all the boys walked off stage in a straight line, everyone was cheering as they left the stage.

"KAJIMA!!!"

"Come again!!"

"Saranghe!!"

You both walked out and all of a sudden your friend started crying, "Yah, you alright?" She shook her head, "I'M HIS NO.1 FAN AND THEN HE NOTICES YOU INSTEAD OF ME." She shouted and you give her a hug. "Mianhe.." You say quietly.

"Ani, gwenchana, it's okay.." She says wiping her tears. "Aww haha," You laugh softly as you help her wipe her tears. You say goodbye to her and part ways. "Okay, how do I get ho-" All of a sudden it started pouring down rain, which doesn't help as you were also SOAKED. You shiver as the cold droplets land on you, but then it stopped. "Sorry about earlier.." You hear a voice, you look to your right and see Suga standing there, using his umbrella to give you shelter. "Ani, just that-" You say but then he cuts you off.

"Haha I get it, it's okay. Just sorry about that.." He then hands you a towel and takes you somewhere. "Here, it's our waiting room, none of the boys are here right now. Their all doing an interview." He says as he takes you inside. He then gives you a jumper, t-shirt and pants to change into. "Gwomawou," You say, taking the clothes into your arms and then heading to the bathroom. You come out feeling fresh but still very cold, "Ahah, thankyou for letting me use your- AHHH CHOO!" You sneeze and he laughs. "Are you still cold?" He asks as he walks towards you, now he's only a few centimetres away. "Mhm.." You nod your head, he then wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer to him.

You feel your heart flutter and you're just thankful he can't see your face right now. "Gwi yeo weo." He says and his words make you blush even harder.

                             •••

       Gwi yeo weo means cute ;)

                             •••

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this imagine ahaha and also I'd like To thank you so much, for 19K reads!! I'm so happy, I never expected this book to come this far. It's ranking in fanfiction is #487! Love all you peeps and thankyou so much for supporting this book by voting, reading etc; I hope you continue to support this book! 유로본 사랑해요!

- Author-nim